Internationals Kiwis vs Tonga 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

Man Niukores carries the ball heavy aye. Makes some great post contact meters, looking forward to seeing him with us next year
Geez its refreshing seeing centres that can make an impression and actually dent the line with strong carries........was in 2 minds about him playing in the centres for the Warriors but god it highlights how much of a power game we lack out wide......i would have no issues if lines up in the 3/4 line next season.

Just great to see international footy again.....great to see the fern go round again and the boys do the haka,

Tonga just lacked a kicking game and a bit of polish in the spine....needed someone who could finish of their sets and put them in the right parts of the park.....get that right and they'll be a handful for anyone.

Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Thing is smith, Hughes, brown and manu have all been targeted by the club and have all been talked about as recruitment targets on here and there have been people against every one of them signings- As if we’re too good for them 😂.
That is 100% proof that this forum wil NEVER agree on a a potential player signing.
I'd take them all any day. I know a good thing when I see it.

The Falcon

The Falcon

We know Kiwi's like to come to the Warriors to die on huge overs.

Based on this match who are the top three you would like to come to the Warriors to die?

For me it's,

Joseph Manu
Jahrome Hughes
James Fisher-Harris

Triple J.

Reckon we can get them when their collective age is 100+.
We tried for the first two .. said thanks but no thanks. Obviously had a lot of living left in them

Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon

Thing is smith, Hughes, brown and manu have all been targeted by the club and have all been talked about as recruitment targets on here and there have been people against every one of them signings- As if we’re too good for them 😂.
That is 100% proof that this forum wil NEVER agree on a a potential player signing.
Before the Storm got Hughes no one wanted him, I wish we had real talent scouts who look for speed and stamina, heart and grit. How many Warriors would have more than one of those

playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
In my time I’ve been to Carlaw Park, Wembley - Challenge Cup Final, SOO games, Cardiff Arms Park, Twickets plus English soccer games but the Tongan RL games are The best atmosphere!!!

JaggedJ

We know Kiwi's like to come to the Warriors to die on huge overs.

Based on this match who are the top three you would like to come to the Warriors to die?

For me it's,

Joseph Manu
Jahrome Hughes
James Fisher-Harris

Triple J.

Reckon we can get them when their collective age is 100+.

There's not really many players in the Kiwi team who haven't already rejected us at some point.

The pickings are thinner than our edge defence.

Uk Warriors fan

If your Joey Manu & you want to play FB why would you stay at the rooster? It’s not even about coming to the warriors but surely if your behind a guy like James Tedesco & you wanted to play FB you move on, just seems like a waste of talent (my opinion anyway)

Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
Before the Storm got Hughes no one wanted him, I wish we had real talent scouts who look for speed and stamina, heart and grit. How many Warriors would have more than one of those

Before Storm got Hughes he was like Chanel Harris-Tavita. Full of potential.

Next year one will lead the Kiwis to World Cup glory, the other taking a break and doing contikis in the UK.

Hughes should be thankful.

He dodged a bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.