Internationals Kiwis vs Tonga 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon

Enjoying this game so far.

Not one to want the Warriors to be filled with Kiwi's, I just want us to be the best club we can be, even if that means 100% Aussies.

Having said that (I know this has probably already been discussed), but is this an all-time low for the Warriors in terms of Kiwi's selection?

By my count,

0 Warriors
3 Former Warriors
1 Future Warrior

Would explain why the Kiwi's seem quite slick.

I think it is indicative of a crisis at the club, and I just with the club would admit that they are at an all-time low.

As in life, first step in getting better is admitting you have a problem.
All us Hiku fans feel vindicated that he's playing for the Kiwi's

gpred

gpred

Contributor
Papaiili...how did we let him go?
Was just thinking the same thing.

Best I can come up with is that Kearney put him in a straight jacket, when he should have been setting him loose.

Sorry Papa, I always thought you were the problem. But it's the Warriors that are the problem, they've always been the problem.

Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon

Was just thinking the same thing.

Best I can come up with is that Kearney put him in a straight jacket, when he should have been setting him loose.

Sorry Papa, I always thought you were the problem. But it's the Warriors that are the problem, they've always been the problem.
He will tell you that leaving his comfy nest he had in Auckland made him grow as a man and a player

gpred

gpred

Contributor
We know Kiwi's like to come to the Warriors to die on huge overs.

Based on this match who are the top three you would like to come to the Warriors to die?

For me it's,

Joseph Manu
Jahrome Hughes
James Fisher-Harris

Triple J.

Reckon we can get them when their collective age is 100+.

Defence

Defence

We know Kiwi's like to come to the Warriors to die on huge overs.

Based on this match who are the top three you would like to come to the Warriors to die?

For me it's,

Joseph Manu
Jahrome Hughes
James Fisher-Harris

Triple J.

Reckon we can get them when their collective age is 100+.
Thing is smith, Hughes, brown and manu have all been targeted by the club and have all been talked about as recruitment targets on here and there have been people against every one of them signings- As if we’re too good for them 😂.
That is 100% proof that this forum wil NEVER agree on a a potential player signing.

6Again

Bit of rust there which was expected, but I‘m loving our new look spine and our chances heading into the World Cup with that forward pack.

For me it’s always been Kiwis above the Warriors, so great having test footy back and a classy looking side to support.

Status
Not open for further replies.