General Warriors Preseason 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha they all have the same plan but only 2/3 are executing. Dogs had one of the worst defensive records last year and went backwards from the year before 🤣

Dogs were probably hit the hardest out of anyone with injuries

Long term layoffs to key players like Kikau and Thompson was a killer for them.

Thought they started the year tough but limited and I think they will improve this year.

There are plays in that highlights package you could see him pulling off at centre.

If his positional change works and we get the left-hand side of the field working as well as the right did in 2023 we will be a lot harder for the opposition to contain.

He's also talked about wanting as a centre he'd want lead the kick chase. That is something Berry & DWZ did well. If we can get some kicking down the left-hand side we should be able to jam the opposition in either corner.

Dogs were probably hit the hardest out of anyone with injuries

Long term layoffs to key players like Kikau and Thompson was a killer for them.

Thought they started the year tough but limited and I think they will improve this year.
Will be interesting to see, personally I think Ciraldo is a myth and will be another one of the highly pumped up by the media “next SuperCoach” who ends up on the scrap pile.

Do we have a warriors forum fantasy league on nrl.com?
I just made my team and thought we should get 5 or 6 of us to have our own league?

I will be keen!
Would you be keen enough to be commissioner? I could be commissioner but have never played before so could make a hash of it. Maybe I will ask in general if someone can be commissioner if 4-5 guys say they are keen.
It was a lot of fun picking my team to keep within the salary cap !!!

Would you be keen enough to be commissioner? I could be commissioner but have never played before so could make a hash of it. Maybe I will ask in general if someone can be commissioner if 4-5 guys say they are keen.
It was a lot of fun picking my team to keep within the salary cap !!!
Commissioner no.

There are plays in that highlights package you could see him pulling off at centre.

If his positional change works and we get the left-hand side of the field working as well as the right did in 2023 we will be a lot harder for the opposition to contain.

He's also talked about wanting as a centre he'd want lead the kick chase. That is something Berry & DWZ did well. If we can get some kicking down the left-hand side we should be able to jam the opposition in either corner.
Agree, also when playing npc for the blues imo, he was sensational kicking from the back from fullback quite long wipers kicks, wonder if he will be given an opportunity as another option kicker for 5th and final???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back