Support Help Required - Warriors Match List

tajhay

💙❤️💚
Hi,
Need some volunteers who are able to go through and enter in the warriors matches main info (see below as an example) into a form i can provide access for. Essentially need , the info in the format below, so NRL Season, Round number, the opposition, match date, scoreline, location, and score (warriors score first). Will need to be entered into a restricted part of the site.

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 8.44.53 pm.png

If you are able to assist, please get in contact.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Need some volunteers who are able to go through and enter in the warriors matches main info (see below as an example) into a form i can provide access for. Essentially need , the info in the format below, so NRL Season, Round number, the opposition, match date, scoreline, location, and score (warriors score first). Will need to be entered into a restricted part of the site.

View attachment 133
If you are able to assist, please get in contact.

Thanks in advance.
Hey tajhay tajhay, if my 9 hour flight tomorrow has wifi I should be able to make a dent in this

Cces Cces and davidmckay1974 davidmckay1974 ill drop you guys a group PM. If anyone else wants to help please PM me. It doesnt need to be done right now, just before the next season. A few a week would certainly help.

Back