Internationals Kiwi team for England test?

Jesbass_old

I don't think Leuluai played hooker?

Lol at thinking they were on to Adam Blair, if he doesn't want to get caught, he doesn't.

Exactly. All this talk of other forwards is misleading. We only fielded our full backline and Adam Blair. He alone destroyed the Samoans.

2big2strong_old

BTW, how'd you go with watching the Maori match? Did you download and watch, or stream, or what?

Haha, yeah soooo..... I had to wait until that night when it was uploaded into the archive section, download it on my super slow connection and when I got up Sunday morning it was all done.

Bit of a shame that it only starts 26 minutes into the first half but it's better than nothing.

2big2strong_old

Haha, yeah, my brother came over to watch it and I put it on the big screen and that bit came on, he looked at me with a frown and said "Oi, what the F**K are you doing?". I just laughed.

Spence_old

Thomas played hooker near the end of the game.

Really? Did Luke go in to the halves or something? I guess when we start winning by that much they can sort of just start getting a bit unstructured, so he could have just seen an opportunity to go in. I remember him making a few dummy half runs, but I'm not sure if that was at the end of the game or not, not that that really indicates somone is playing hooker.

motu1_old

yeah i was on the way to sydney when it was on and missed both
how was the maori haka mean as

Ryan_old

Really? Did Luke go in to the halves or something? I guess when we start winning by that much they can sort of just start getting a bit unstructured, so he could have just seen an opportunity to go in. I remember him making a few dummy half runs, but I'm not sure if that was at the end of the game or not, not that that really indicates somone is playing hooker.
I'm watching the game right now, and Luke doesn't come in the 2nd until 60min.

Swanley_old

I tought he was at hooker when Fien played 7 and Issac had a rest. Maybe he just went into dummyhalf.

I hope Manu is ok.

Kiwis have been quiet about this and it looked like an ankle problem, not a hammy issue.