Sports NFL

Baker!!! Gees it’s taken him a while but he’s done well this year.

Will be good games next week. Hopefully Houston played their SB this week and choke next week.

Damn that was close. Was a little more worried about the Packers than whoever we might face next week.

Just hope Deebo can go.

Also lol @ teams keeping coaches who should be canned. McCarthy will keep the Cowboys in mediocreville and I can't wait to see if the Bears actually manage to screw up the draft.

Damn that was close. Was a little more worried about the Packers than whoever we might face next week.

Just hope Deebo can go.

Also lol @ teams keeping coaches who should be canned. McCarthy will keep the Cowboys in mediocreville and I can't wait to see if the Bears actually manage to screw up the draft.
I was shocked to see the cowgirls were sticking by him. He sucks, dak sucks. Bears will def screw up the draft but can’t do worse than the panthers did trading up for young over CJ.

I was shocked to see the cowgirls were sticking by him. He sucks, dak sucks. Bears will def screw up the draft but can’t do worse than the panthers did trading up for young over CJ.

Ooof missing on CJ was bad. Wasn't sure how good he'd be but he was by far the best QB in the draft.

Panthers traded CMC, Moore and a bunch of first rounders to get a QB with no weapons. Rough.

Glad McCarthy is back. Guaranteed playoff loss, especially because I think the NFC will bounce back a little next year.

Stupid bloody Chiefs!! I wanted to play the Bills next week.
Imagine missing a playoff game tieing FG against the Chiefs from only 44 yards 💀
My missus the Swifty thinks she’s a huge Cheifs fan now. Will be an interesting day on Monday at my house haha

Yeah but they make the playoffs regularly haha

There was a period back in the day were they made like 3 super bowls in a row and lost them all, or something close to that can’t quite remember……
It was 4 in a row. '91 to '94. Jim Kelly was QB. In the first Super Bowl loss the kicker Scott Norwood missed a 47-yard attempt with 8 seconds to go.

The Bills are a bit like the Warriors eh.

If we are saying the 2023 Warriors, make that the Lions

Everyone’s second fav team at the moment, The coach that everyone loves, and the renaissance from their “washed” playmaker

Unfortunately, I think the similarities will include a drubbing in the GF qualifier, but fingers crossed- You can’t really go wrong with Mr Irrelevant going to the Super Bowl a season later either though 🤷‍♂️

images (10).jpeg

Back