General Kim Jong Un

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
Apparently he's been seen although yet to be confirmed by any reliable media.

Shame really as his sister looks the goods.

As for the forgotten war, my father fought there and he often commented on the Chinese tactics when they arrived. He said they had SFA heavy equipment nor logistics but their claim to fame was just throw more and more people at a position until it was overwhelmed. He also reckoned Korea was a lot tougher than when he fought in WW2.

The Malaya emergency was a different kettle of fish. A precursor for what was to come in Vietnam. Don't forget we had a Battalion of infantry and a RNZF squadron stationed up in Singapore until the '70s

Pozza

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Kim.jpg

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
North Korea fired upon South Korea today with them returning. All seeming a bit odd with Kim Jong Un unseen for a bit and relations between the pair looked to be fairly positive.
doesnt that happen pretty often?

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
The north Koreans have vast military underground bunkers
So boots on the ground would be costly .

The western countries have been trying to change opinion inside north Korea through radio broadcasts as it can't be blocked out .
So it's difficult to say how the population would react .
But geopolitical anylists seem to think it's just a matter of time before it becomes
Semi capitalist .Like Hong Kong .
Which works out good for China as they can have open trade through
N Korea like they did with Hong Kong
They used it to circumvate trade restrictions etc..

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Crusher Collins man aye, she's a fine woman but I'd be very nervous if she ever gets her hands on my baubles.
Little sister might be gorgeous, Korean women are, but I think I would pass. She is too dangerous for me. US apparently accused her of human rights abuses.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
according tot he article i read, she might be to scary for the North Koreans as well
If anything she's a worse evil dictator because she's a lot smarter than her idiot brother. I fear for her subjects when she's in charge.

Reactions: gREVUS

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Living in Best Korea is a lot like being a Warriors fan, we live with a glorious vision of the great day of victory in our eyes, all the while knowing deep down we'll all be dead before that ever happens.

Last edited:

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings