General Kim Jong Un

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
If he is alive, he can't be too flash.

Talk of being brain dead.

More so than usual, actual vego state.

South Korea seem determined to downplay his situation.

Can't blame them really...gotta play nice with those mad fookers over your back fence.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
The articles state his respitory system. That isn't good to read with a virus currently going around that is often described as a respitory illness or affects people with respitory issues.

Looks like he had heart surgery which itself isn't great. Also surprising for someone his age. A friend of mine (in his 40s) recently had surgery involving his heart, that was due to an issue with a hole or something causing an irregular beat.

Kim Jong Un is a heavy smoker and obese.

There was also an article over the weekend about eating too much cheese. The strange things you can do when you have your own country. Eat cheese and fire rockets over Japan.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
The articles state his respitory system. That isn't good to read with a virus currently going around that is often described as a respitory illness or affects people with respitory issues.

Looks like he had heart surgery which itself isn't great. Also surprising for someone his age. A friend of mine (in his 40s) recently had surgery involving his heart, that was due to an issue with a hole or something causing an irregular beat.

Kim Jong Un is a heavy smoker and obese.

There was also an article over the weekend about eating too much cheese. The strange things you can do when you have your own country. Eat cheese and fire rockets over Japan.
he also has diabetes and something else. A report i read about health said there are 4 key indicators that can affect life length, that you could have any two and live on to a right old age, but he has all 4.
Wish i could remember the last one. Oh and technically he comes under the morbidly obese category. I think the word says it all.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
he also has diabetes and something else. A report i read about health said there are 4 key indicators that can affect life length, that you could have any two and live on to a right old age, but he has all 4.
Wish i could remember the last one. Oh and technically he comes under the morbidly obese category. I think the word says it all.
I looked that up. This article has 4 preventable factors affecting life expectancy.
  • Blood pressure: 1.5 years (men), 1.6 years (women)
  • Obesity (measured by body mass index): 1.3 years (men), 1.3 years (women)
  • Blood glucose: 0.5 years (men), 0.3 years (women)
  • Smoking: 2.5 years (men), 1.8 years (women)
I assume the blood glucose would be the diabetes. Being obese would put him at risk of type 2 diabetes if he hasn't got it already.

His diet sounds shocking. Cheese and wine. I was going to search and post one but could end up finding one that is preaches a specific type of diet.

Reactions: gREVUS

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
If he is dead and they have a nuclear missile capability I can see China taking control to prevent another complete nut job assuming power. They have no other allies and by the sounds of it China provides them with some funding
They count the Russians as allies. Typical I suppose with the Western world backing South Korea. Only reason why no one has dared flatten the place...

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
They count the Russians as allies. Typical I suppose with the Western world backing South Korea. Only reason why no one has dared flatten the place...

The only reason North Korea even exists as country is because after U.N armed forces comprising of U.S military and willing coalition of other mainly European countries including both Australia and NZ had almost defeated them in a space of couple of months, the Chinese decided to step in and fight in their place with the war eventually ending in stalemate. This was back in 1953 when all China had in terms of military hardware is whatever Japan had left over from their occupation of their country during World War Two. If they were able hold world to stalement seventy years ago in North Korea, have you any idea what they could do now as number one superpower on the planet ?

This is why in my opinion Kim Jong Un supposed death should have you all nervous especially if situation in North Korea deteriorates to such extent, China feels it has to step in and invade as way to contain it forcing U.S with no other option but to retaliate. Remember First World War was followed by pandemic so I would fucking hate if this pandemic was followed by World War Three. That's sort of shit they could only happen to us ...

☹️

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
China and Russia will prop North Korea up as they always have. The Original Kim Jong was a puppet for Russia and China, to keep communism going, and create a safety zone between them and the US aligned South Korea.

North Korea is a fascinating place, for all the wrong reasons.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The only reason North Korea even exists as country is because after U.N armed forces comprising of U.S military and willing coalition of other mainly European countries including both Australia and NZ had almost defeated them in a space of couple of months, the Chinese decided to step in and fight in their place with the war eventually ending in stalemate. This was back in 1953 when all China had in terms of military hardware is whatever Japan had left over from their occupation of their country during World War Two. If they were able hold world to stalement seventy years ago in North Korea, have you any idea what they could do now as number one superpower on the planet ?

This is why in my opinion Kim Jong Un supposed death should have you all nervous especially if situation in North Korea deteriorates to such extent, China feels it has to step in and invade as way to contain it forcing U.S with no other option but to retaliate. Remember First World War was followed by pandemic so I would fucking hate if this pandemic was followed by World War Three. That's sort of shit they could only happen to us ...

The forgotten war.

If anyone of the countries you named went to war with each other during a pandemic, no one wins it.

It's a complex issue, but WWI directly led to the second killer wave of Flu, as soldiers who carried a mutant far worse form of the Flu was exported from the trenches back to the states.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
It's a complex issue, but WWI directly led to the second killer wave of Flu, as soldiers who carried a mutant far worse form of the Flu was exported from the trenches back to the states.
The WWI soldiers had it rough. If they survived the gas during the war they had the spanish flu after the war.

The Korean war did give us the TV show M.A.S.H. It looks like the TV show lasted longer than the war it was based off.

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
The forgotten war.

If anyone of the countries you named went to war with each other during a pandemic, no one wins it.

In all due respect, real forgotten war of 20th Century in my opinion was Malaya (Malaysia) War (1948-1959/60). My Kiwi Dad had an Uncle who fought in it after Korea and everytime tries to mention it to us kids, nobody knows what fuck he is on about. "You were in Malaysia once? What fuck were you doing in Malaysia ?" "I fought there." "You fought there ? Wait, there was war on in Malaysia in 1950s?" "Shit yeah there was. Me, I lost two army buddies and everything." "Are you sure you don't mean Masteron Uncle Mac ? Because anybody who ever been there knows what complete mission it is!" 😉

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
In all due respect, real forgotten war of 20th Century in my opinion was Malaya (Malaysia) War (1948-1959/60). My Kiwi Dad had an Uncle who fought in it after Korea and everytime tries to mention it to us kids, nobody knows what fuck he is on about. "You were in Malaysia once? What fuck were you doing in Malaysia ?" "I fought there." "You fought there ? Wait, there was war on in Malaysia in 1950s?" "Shit yeah there was. Me, I lost two army buddies and everything." "Are you sure you don't mean Masteron Uncle Mac ? Because anybody who ever been there knows what complete mission it is!" 😉
Uncle fought in Malaya. Good jungle training for what came after.

Reactions: Off The Bench

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
On the other hand, we could have a hot looking chick running North Korea.

Just watch all the country leaders of the XY persuasion queue up to ease sanctions on North Korea, start trade deals with North Korea etc and then, eventually, well, Y shouldn't a girl be able to protect herself in a world run by those other men? She needs those nukes, cofveve?

I've just finished a book called "Prisoners of Geography": very interesting for those of us who asked things like "So, why is Putin so hot for the Ukraine?" You learn that Korea is absolutly not BFFs with Japan, haven't been for centuries - although the South have warmed to the Japanese slightly. But even so, both sides of the 38th are freaked out nowadays even more about that bitch and that bitch's relationship with her bestie the US.

Piece I saw on the 'net implied Xi Jinping from China could be keen to assert his authoritah over the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANZ and Sup42

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland

I guarantee you one thing. If China take North Korea they will march in uncontested like the Nazis did France and the rest of the world will do sweet fuck all bar the usual finger wagging and empty rebuke. The rest of the world cant afford not to deal with China as an importer and exporter. Especially now with China ironically being the country seen as the one to jumpstart the global economy out of the COVID recession/depression...

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
I guarantee you one thing. If China take North Korea they will march in uncontested like the Nazis did France and the rest of the world will do sweet fuck all bar the usual finger wagging and empty rebuke. The rest of the world cant afford not to deal with China as an importer and exporter. Especially now with China ironically being the country seen as the one to jumpstart the global economy out of the COVID recession/depression...

That would be a big dick move.

You're right, the UN would sit there saying words and do fuck all. The US would probably load up weapons on the South Korean boarder.. Would be intense for sure. The world won't do anything, Xingjiang has been a shit show but no one even dares talk about it on the global stage.

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Tbh, I’d let them march straight in. Let them sort out the mess of millions of starving people who’ve been living in a cult for 60 odd years

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings