General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

I'm the opposite. Everytime I look at the new one above I can't make it out. Kinda like looking at that picture that has two faces but you can only make out one until your eyes adjust and then you get it.
1697566254218.png

Haha jokes.

I doubt we getting a logo change, just hoping it's better priced. Stop taking us fans for a ride.

View attachment 2424

Haha jokes.

I doubt we getting a logo change, just hoping it's better priced. Stop taking us fans for a ride.
Hoping the $99 jersey thing catches on like the Kangaroos initiative. NZ super rugby is made by classic next year so will probably be a solid indicator if it will continue the pricing model in NZ.
Might be in for a rude shock with other merch, I know a few people in both puma and Canterbury. Puma in particular struggled big time over covid so can’t see them dropping prices any time soon, Canterbury doesn’t have huge margins on their merch I was doing some club stuff for essentially cost+gst and there were massive complaints about price so unfortunately just think it’s a new normal sadly.

Hoping the $99 jersey thing catches on like the Kangaroos initiative. NZ super rugby is made by classic next year so will probably be a solid indicator if it will continue the pricing model in NZ.
Might be in for a rude shock with other merch, I know a few people in both puma and Canterbury. Puma in particular struggled big time over covid so can’t see them dropping prices any time soon, Canterbury doesn’t have huge margins on their merch I was doing some club stuff for essentially cost+gst and there were massive complaints about price so unfortunately just think it’s a new normal sadly.
At $170 a jersey I often don't even think of buying one

But at $99 I'm thinking of getting two.

Companies need to realize this imo.

somewhat related:

“Nike is ruining the nostalgia of jerseys, every year it’s a new jersey and what gets lost is brand identity,” Kuzma said in his post.

The City Edition jerseys have veered far away from a team’s traditional look and colours and have taken on a life of their own in the NBA.

No longer are there just home and away jerseys, but teams have various combinations they use throughout the year.

Dynasty have released their ‘24 range for the cowboys and Manly on their site- should give a decent indication of what to expect from range + pricing

Dynasty have released their ‘24 range for the cowboys and Manly on their site- should give a decent indication of what to expect from range + pricing
$160au

Welp. Dream shattered.

I've never bought a jersey before, have won a couple and been given some but I can't wait to buy next season's. Wish they were on the market already, I'm not good at waiting 😝

I've never bought a jersey before, have won a couple and been given some but I can't wait to buy next season's. Wish they were on the market already, I'm not good at waiting 😝
7 more days to go though.

UNITED FOR GREATNESS: ONE NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS AND DYNASTY SPORT FROM 2024​

OCTOBER 2023
The One New Zealand Warriors have today confirmed Dynasty Sport as their apparel partner for the 2024 season and beyond.
In formalising the partnership, CEO Cameron George celebrated this as another step forward in reaffirming the club’s identity as a proud New Zealand brand.
“From our earliest discussions, it was clear that the One New Zealand Warriors and Dynasty Sport shared a number of core values,” said George.
“With strong Kiwi roots and a deep passion for sport spanning grassroots and professional teams, we felt very aligned on our relentless commitment to excellence on and off the field.
“We look forward to presenting a world-class collection that celebrates our 30th competition season and which our players, staff and fans are proud to wear.”
Tyler Rakich, co-founder and Director of Dynasty Sport, said they are beyond excited to partner with a club they’ve dreamed of collaborating with.
“Some of my best memories were sitting in the West Stand at Ericsson Stadium as a young fella with my grandfather, cheering on the Warriors,” he said.
“It’s a genuine honour and privilege for us to have the chance to further uplift their brand with ground-breaking, high-quality apparel. We can’t wait to see everyone wearing the 2024 range.”
The One New Zealand Warriors’ Season 2024 collection will be available to purchase through from dynastysport.com.au from Friday October 27, 2023.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 more days to go though.
You reckon it’ll be along the same lines as previous with some tweaks or something completely different?

You reckon it’ll be along the same lines as previous with some tweaks or something completely different?
Looking at what Dynasty has done with other teams I am expecting something different. I really like what they have for Toa Samoa and even more so for the Tonga RL. Really like the Tonga RL polo but would get in trouble with the in-laws if I got that lol.

Last edited:
Back