Internationals Kasiano

Magic Stick

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Sounds like he wants to rep QLD...He has signed a letter of intent to play for the Kiwis.

He can piss off

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
His mother said although he qualifies for Qld, she's a Kiwi and wants him to play for the Kiwis,however it's his choice, in the interview she also said she still had a 2x4 to disipline him with. Might need to get it out if Mal comes a calling.

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
On Kasiano, he has signed for another 3 years at the dogs.

Tim burgess

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2012
I'm sure I read in league week or some magazine there is a large number of players coming off contract I believe. I.e toleman and stagg

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
yep they have a large number of players off contract. actually a good time to be des hasler, he can mould the club how he wants in a short amount of time.

warriors8

Warriors Bench Player
May 18, 2012
Sydney
Kearney is over rated, only thing good on his resume that meant anything before he was kiwis coach was the fact he was number 2 in melbourne in my opinion. Another reason Kas may go away from kiwis because he will be angry he wasnt chosen for anzac test after his form so far.

Anyways did I say Kearney was and is over over over rateddddddddddddd

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch
Kearney is over rated, only thing good on his resume that meant anything before he was kiwis coach was the fact he was number 2 in melbourne in my opinion. Another reason Kas may go away from kiwis because he will be angry he wasnt chosen for anzac test after his form so far.

Anyways did I say Kearney was and is over over over rateddddddddddddd
Come again, I didn't quite get your point about Kearny ;)

LoachNZ

Waterboy
May 18, 2012
Melbourne
T rex is going to dogs isnt he?

i dont think the stewart brothers will go they will stay with manly besdie the dogs do not need them :/ and the dogs can afford all these players they have over half there rooster coming off contract

a.c.e

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Sad to see this guy play elsewhere. Just thinking back through previous games you could see the guy had the potential as he was finding his feet.

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
T-Rex has signed with the dogs. Will tell his teammates tonight. Deal is signed, sealed and delivered.

Brother Faisal

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Christchurch
can any of these dudes just be patient and wait their time? its like they'd rather sit on the origin waiting list forever than be shortlisted for the kiwis, this isnt really in regards to kasiano, he could take petero's spot next year but i mean where does the commitment to wait patiently for the call up go?

BiggerD

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2012
Sydney
Can't see a Problem with Kasiano playing for Origin Queensland.

According to this song Auckland & Christchurch as well as Sydney are in Queensland anyways.

OMG

Warriors 1st Grader
May 18, 2012
Churchur
Reactions: Sebastian

Sebastian

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 13, 2012
Graham Lowe article https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/kiwis-cant-compete-with-origin-cash/story-e6frexv9-1226380929887

On to it, It will be very hard for Kasiano to turn down the Maroons, IMO Kearney and his selectors should be sacked after not playing Big Sam and Taumalolo in the Anzac test and not just because of the Tamou incident, but because they had better form than Mckendry and Blair.
Well said. I was geniunely shocked, like absolutely shocked Kasiano and Taumalolo didn't make the team when Blair was tragically out of form at the time, along with McKendry. But it was beyond that because it would've shored up Kasiano and Taumalolo for the future. Kearney and anyone responsible for that miss selection should be gone. Perhaps, Kearney should be gone, anyway.