Uster101

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2020
Hey the guy is a meat axe but when he is out there and something happens he does show agro and I take that to be he does care about the Warriors unlike many of the other dead Zombies out on the field that look lost for 80 minutes

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
Hey the guy is a meat axe but when he is out there and something happens he does show agro and I take that to be he does care about the Warriors unlike many of the other dead Zombies out on the field that look lost for 80 minutes
How many NRL players this year have thrown punches in more than one game? They don't do it because they care about their teams and know they will be sin binned and suspended.

Throwing punches in situations where they are not required is caring about yourself not the team.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
How many NRL players this year have thrown punches in more than one game? They don't do it because they care about their teams and know they will be sin binned and suspended.

Throwing punches in situations where they are not required is caring about yourself not the team.
Yea, but you can have the passion which we admire but not have the self control which we don’t want. He can’t seem to get the balance right.

Just a shame if he is unable to channel his passion. He seems to come on hyped up and with a point to prove. Like he want to be a leader and step up for the team. Maybe the coaching needs to strip his game back and get him to just focus on his core role.

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
He's probably on decent money ($300-$400k would be my guess), when we signed him Ah Mau was our top prop and we were desperate for some size. Lodge and AFB easily cover those roles for us, and he's surplus to requirements, considering his lack of game and brains.

If he leaves for Superleague, and we pay a fair bit of freight for next season, I'd support that. AFB, Lodge, Afoa, Pene and probably JTB are all ahead of him, so it's basically an injury cover role. Surely Ah Mau would be a good re sign for a small contract... He's probably going to ESL though.

zaggo

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2016
I really don't care about him throwing punches, he's actually just a shit prop IMO. He has never used that frame to any good use at all!

He tries to throw an offload out over the top every time he gets into contact - presumably because when he was coming up through the ranks it would work against much smaller blokes. He desperately needs to get some variety in his game otherwise he risks becoming (arguably has already become) just a one-dimension plodder that doesn't fit with the faster direction the game is heading in.

Look at AFB, he has a nice mix of late footwork at the line, some offloads in traffic, bit of ballplaying, and just tucking it and running hard and straight.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
He tries to throw an offload out over the top every time he gets into contact - presumably because when he was coming up through the ranks it would work against much smaller blokes. He desperately needs to get some variety in his game otherwise he risks becoming (arguably has already become) just a one-dimension plodder that doesn't fit with the faster direction the game is heading in.

Look at AFB, he has a nice mix of late footwork at the line, some offloads in traffic, bit of ballplaying, and just tucking it and running hard and straight.
You can add Matt Lodge with his offloading ability.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings