General K1W1 accent the sexiest in the World

BiggerD

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2012
Sydney
Yay Kiwis have finally succeded in something from doing nothing

The NZ accent has been rated the MOST SEXIEST on the Planet.. in the World 🆒

The New Zealand accent has been rated the sexiest in the world, with the Aussie twang coming in at number five.

With almost 7000 languages in the world and even more varieties of accents and tones, the Kiwi accent came out on top in an extensive poll conducted by Big 7 Travel.
According to the travel website, the Kiwi accent is “outrageously charming” and beats out Australian, Italian, Irish and South African accent for the top spot.

“To a novice ear, the New Zealand accent might sound just like the Australian accent, but Big 7 Travel readers disagree. The “Newzild” dialect is outrageously charming. The sexiest accent in the world? It’s official,” the website said about the Kiwi accent.

So go overseas & speak to all those chicks/ guys
Who knows.. with your accent you may get to 2nd base..

My fave accent is British females.. like Liz Hurley.. kinda posh .. but down to earth.. I think that is sexy
Whats your fave accent?

Reactions: Tragic

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Some bizarre results in there mind. Manchester in the top 20 ffs:D

Scouse as well, in Liverpool they use the F word as a noun, verb and an adjective
You know whatta I mean?

Yeah the results are silly.

Yorkshire has the best accents imo, Sean Bean has made a career out of it, closely followed by a decent broad Australian accent ala Paul Hogan.

Sean Conerry with his softened Scotts accent is up there.

But my personal favorite is someone with a broad Northern Ireland accent, Belfast, you really have to pay attention to its musicality.

Someone has to give Londons east end a plug, a Cockney accent induces you to want to buy something,

I worked with a Cockney who used to be able to sell psych pills on patients like no other "A couple of Jack and Jills for ya".

Another accent worth mentioning is the Southern united states where they pride themselves on a plantation aristocratic history, you gotta laugh since most of what they say is heavily influenced by slave speak.

As for the New Zealand Accent, Barry Crump spoke the broad local tongue, and in doing so sounded almost indistinguishable from an outback Australian to a non NZ speaker.

I would post the old Toyota adds but having trouble copying the link.

Reactions: Bushman

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Cheers bro, we all know a Crumpy in real life, can just see a kiwi rolling cigarettes and drawling on in our monotone and understated drawl.
Used to know more than one when I was a nipper down in Dunedin. Wonder what happened to my Swanni?

• Haha
Reactions: Sup42

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Someone has to give Londons east end a plug, a Cockney accent induces you to want to buy something,
A bit of peace and quiet? Seriously, amusing for 5 minutes then gets on your wick.
Funniest accent in the UK is Scouse, especially the high pitched musical version.
Bits of the north east are hilarious as well, I expect my accent sounds like a toned down version of this.

Last edited:

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Some bizarre results in there mind. Manchester in the top 20 ffs:D

Scouse as well, in Liverpool they use the F word as a noun, verb and an adjective
Which the fahkin pommy bastids fahkin ripped oaf the schemie doss good cu**s in fahkin Scaitlin, ya wee radge!

It's no coincidence Billy Connolly - a Scotsman - likes the "you're the second biggest c... in the world!" joke.

The West Indies accent mon sounds so cool mon and laid back...

Ever wonder if Hot Chocolate would have hit the big time if they'd been from New Zealand? YOU SUXY THUNG!

• Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death

Swanley

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 13, 2012
Tonbridge, Kent, UK
Gotta be honest - overseas we sound like we have a learning disability...
The first time you truely hear the NZ accent is an eye opener
CORRECT...

Sitting on a tube, two kiwis talking, fresh in the country..."did you you know, there is a road that goes all the way around London"...his mate "Really? wow"...

It was embarrassing...

My wife (an aussie) and I bring this up all the time..

• Haha
Reactions: wizards rage

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Trevor Noah making fun of how we say six/sex. Reminds me of Aussie and Kiwis.

Six, sex. Fish and chips. We make fun of each other basically accusing each of saying the same thing in the same way.

Even then its probably a few areas in both countries.

Reactions: Kestrel84

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Bet Simon bridges makes all the girls wet. Wonder who judged this, I like French.

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia
I'm based in Brisbane, each time I go home and hear my neices and cousin talk I fall back in love with the kiwi accent, I dont miss the cold weather but I do miss the accent.

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
Theres Kiwi accent, then theres hori.

Chur, what chu fullas up to ow .
Who that joker.
Just go back to to my Whare and get the goers
Yeah nah.
Catch you ups G.

Here it every day in my pa community.

Wonder if that will still get the nod

• Haha
Reactions: Uncmase and Noitall

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
I'm based in Brisbane, each time I go home and hear my neices and cousin talk I fall back in love with the kiwi accent, I dont miss the cold weather but I do miss the accent.
Puts a whole different light on it for me bro, that's awesome.

Reactions: Navigator

Navigator

Contributor
May 19, 2012
Theres Kiwi accent, then theres hori.

Chur, what chu fullas up to ow .
Who that joker.
Just go back to to my Whare and get the goers
Yeah nah.
Catch you ups G.

Here it every day in my pa community.

Wonder if that will still get the nod
Nah not that accent, that shit I have here in Brisbane, freaking 40 year olds going,
Bro did you watch the game cos, ous was out standing bro the D was all that.
Me : Shut the fuck up and speak to me like your not in a gang witch you are not.

• Haha
Reactions: Noitall and Weno

Navigator

Contributor
May 19, 2012
You dont know what you have lost till you return home and hear the voice of kiwis,
When my kiwi wife or friends get together on the drink the accent comes back just slightly.

Reactions: matiunz and Noitall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Upcoming Match

Canberra Raiders GIO Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

20 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.4 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 9 ratings