General Junior Warriors Player Of The Year?

Junior Warriors Player of the Year

• Omar Slaimankhel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Viliami Lolohea

• Ngataua Hukatai

• Ngani Laumape

• David Fusitua

• Mason Lino

• Siliva Havili

• Siulongoua Fotofili

• Sio Siua Taukeiaho

• John Palavi

• Nathaniel Peteru

• James Taylor

• Albert Vete

• Sione Feao

• Raymond Faitala-Mariner

• Jethro Friend

• Kouma Samson

• Braxton Stanley

• Atu Tupou

• Eko Malu

• Total voters

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Not confusing at all really.

Remember selection was based on point from every game. There was a big stretch of games where Peta would have got players player of the day awards.
Same for Ligi Sao - so it would of been a dead heat
Peta like every good fullback can play standoff - however not in a side without structure.

More the fact that there's seperate awards for both u/20s player of the year, and young player of the year. The young player award seems unnecessary for mine....but that's just me.

Hiku for mine was far more effective in an outside back role (either fullback or wing) and that's where his future lies. Good that he can cover standoff at a pinch. But it'd have to be as a running 5/8, as he has no real kicking game and doesnt really provide the traditional standoff link between forwards and backs.

As an outside back though he shows almost Nightingale like option taking and work rate. Sorry to lose him.

slaughterhouse.sa

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2012
More the fact that there's seperate awards for both u/20s player of the year, and young player of the year. The young player award seems unnecessary for mine....but that's just me.

Hiku for mine was far more effective in an outside back role (either fullback or wing) and that's where his future lies. Good that he can cover standoff at a pinch. But it'd have to be as a running 5/8, as he has no real kicking game and doesnt really provide the traditional standoff link between forwards and backs.

As an outside back though he shows almost Nightingale like option taking and work rate. Sorry to lose him.

Well it wouldnt be much of an awards night with two awards lol.
But yes as another poster have put it - rookie of the year

Clearly re: Hiku is a fullback/wing - not arguing any thing different. It was a major mistake considering lino is still abit of a passenger.
What makes it worse though there is no structure - havili should of been instructed to control the game
Also, omar has been crap this year.

He will get a crack at NRL next year imo .. with manly loosing oldfield and Whare

BHP

U20's Player
May 9, 2012
Clearly re: Hiku is a fullback/wing - not arguing any thing different. It was a major mistake considering lino is still abit of a passenger.
What makes it worse though there is no structure - havili should of been instructed to control the game
Also, omar has been crap this year.

He will get a crack at NRL next year imo .. with manly loosing oldfield and Whare

Yeah, While we are stuck with Tupou on the wing.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings