Team List Jnrs Vs Jnr Raiders Finals Week 1

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Sexymonkey

U20's Player
Aug 5, 2012
If fusitua deserve to be dropped - Laumape should be first lol.
Somebody from warriors knocks down the ball.

Instead of killing the ball and play and taking up at least 20 outt of the last 30 secs with a scrum. HE STANDS OFF THE BALL.
Raiders would have had no chance of taking the shot at goal.

First and foremost know the rules of the game.
We dont require all 17 to be geniuses but clearly they need to increase their rugby league IQ in the juniors.

lol maybe somebody should design a scratchy test similar to learners liscense that you need to pass before play nyc.
Because I bet a number of the warriors boys would fail.
That was actually Lolohea on the wing and not Fusitua. Alot of subtle errors that cost the juniors the game, but one things for sure ..... they played with more heart than the topside team played all season.

BHP

U20's Player
May 9, 2012
That was actually Lolohea on the wing and not Fusitua. Alot of subtle errors that cost the juniors the game, but one things for sure ..... they played with more heart than the topside team played all season.

Fusitua was the fullback that just let him run closer to the posts.

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2012
Invercargill
When is the Roosters game?
Good question. The commentators of the first final were discussing the NRL possibly showing a little compassion and giving them a Saturday game (I don't think it will matter as the two teams have no first grade team to follow, so could play either day). I believe it should have been this Friday night, but hopefully they do give them an extra day.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings