Votes: 50 34.2%
  • 50’s

Votes: 25 17.1%
  • +60’s

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Bruce

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
no worries here bro. Still always keen & ready. Problem is, sometimes my mind is ready but the old fulla is on holiday. Its like playing pool with a rope.
"Playing pool with a rope" WTF (= where's the fish) - bloody funniest thing I've ever heard of!!!, pissing myself, and just about having a heart attack (got a weak heart, just found out last year after a stroke in hospital. 61 this year, but feel like I'm still 21, had to resign from job in 22 due to the heart, now have to keep dialling everything back - hardest thing ever when all you've done is go 100%.. played league lower grades for Porirua City, loved Winfield cup and Mario fennick from the Rabittos, loved the kiwiws first saw tamati and sorenson brothers and the ultimate hard man Mark the man Graham, so play the kangaroos in brizzy, so my first love is rugby league, still keen on the ab's but the worst for me is supporting the black caps, I always get disappointed and my heart shattered. anyway the ultimate for me is the Wahz and the kiwis, always looking forward to the up-coming games and this forum and also great to see Bruce back on here, can't wait for more, also music wise loved 50's and 60's blues, now I'm looking towards country and western cajun music, dam playing pool is now no longer viable so I think tiddly winks is now more my jam or learning how to do knots like the truckers hitch lol.

no worries here bro. Still always keen & ready. Problem is, sometimes my mind is ready but the old fulla is on holiday. Its like playing pool with a rope.

no worries here bro. Still always keen & ready. Problem is, sometimes my mind is ready but the old fulla is on holiday. Its like playing pool with a rope.p