14 Caleb Binge
15 Tom Dawney
16 Dylan Hartin
17 Tom Rowles
18 Jamal Fogarty

Last edited by a moderator:

Beeteejay_old

Good to see Likiliki back from injury.

Anyone know how long Omar's expected to be out for?

krs_64_old

I've yet to watch any of the junior warriors games, so just curious how is Braxton Stanley playing ?

HDiddy_old

If Palavi were to suit up in first grade, who would be captain here? Would it be from Jordan and Carlos?

Warrior Nation_old

I've yet to watch any of the junior warriors games, so just curious how is Braxton Stanley playing ?
um yeah he did ok bro, was a mixed bag in 1st game vs manly. Never saw 2nd vs eels & im sure he never played last week out injured? Wugby players like to kick the ball or run out aye lol he passes when he should just run and vice versa. Hes on the left with another wugby convert and that will be a concern if they dont adapt to league soon coz the league boys will carve them. Basicly they have lots of talent but no league nous IMO

Warrior Nation_old

Titans#13 Jeremiah Nia is an otara boy, been in Aus for about 10yrs now. Played age group in canberra was a ACT schoolboy rep!! His 1st year in NYC and is doing ok, real aggressive & put on a couple big hits against melbourne last week. Titans jnrs are crap IMO and jerrys 1 of the better players so i dont see why the champs cant put 40 on this team.

HDiddy_old

Jordan would be my choice from the outside looking in.

Mmmm. I don't know if it's just me, but from what I've seen Jordan seems to be quite cocky. I know that confidence is important, but there's just been certain times I've thought he looks a bit big for his boots. Although, I could be doing him a mass disservice. He could have matured a lot since last season, particularly if they've ear-marked him for a leadership role.

slaughterhouse.sa_old

Titans#13 Jeremiah Nia is an otara boy, been in Aus for about 10yrs now. Played age group in canberra was a ACT schoolboy rep!! His 1st year in NYC and is doing ok, real aggressive & put on a couple big hits against melbourne last week. Titans jnrs are crap IMO and jerrys 1 of the better players so i dont see why the champs cant put 40 on this team.

Yeah . . they are crap the titans..
Its a joke

Obviously they have no money .. . and cant retain/sign or develop juniors.
Any kiwis interested in going there have to find their own accomodation and get jack squat to play 20s there.

Havent watched nia tbh - tauryn laurneson & japeth vaoa are south auckland boys also.

This is at least the third year for Japeth.
A very talented player - play over-agressive sometimes though.

I think the winger might be from otara as well.

omg_old

Titans NYC seem to be going better than last year, Im interested to have a look at there Hooker apparently he is the strongest at the club and weighs 77 kg.

Warrior Nation_old

Titans NYC seem to be going better than last year, Im interested to have a look at there Hooker apparently he is the strongest at the club and weighs 77 kg.
they were so terrible last 2 games it wasn't good being their hooker lol. TBH the bench in the last 2 games were better than the starting pack & Jerry Nia was part of that. Its good to see him get promoted to start at #13. I really think this team should get blown out of the water by the champs, titans dont play as a team & only the props have genuine go forward

Warrior Nation_old

Yeah . . they are crap the titans..
Its a joke

Obviously they have no money .. . and cant retain/sign or develop juniors.
Any kiwis interested in going there have to find their own accomodation and get jack squat to play 20s there.

Havent watched nia tbh - tauryn laurneson & japeth vaoa are south auckland boys also.

This is at least the third year for Japeth.
A very talented player - play over-agressive sometimes though.

I think the winger might be from otara as well.
there will be around 50 members of the Nia family from sth auckland at the game to support him on saturday lol his dad already flew in monday night eager dude. I bet Jerry will try & put a big hit on at start of the game!!

Tauryn was their best player against raiders round 2!! Line breaker in a losing team he never gave up :tu:

slaughterhouse.sa_old

Never heard of Peta Hiku. Saw his profile on PSP Management, but that's about it. What's he like on the field?

Skinny maori boy, he plaed fox for Manurewa last year and played for Counties-Manukau last year.

I think he made fox fullback of the year and definately made the NZ Residents side.

So, pretty much forced his selection in the warriors.
He is a bit like dugan .. skinny but plays hard, puts in hits etc.

More of a playmaker than omar - i.e he might pass the ball know and then.
Omar should be playing wing for the vulcans - he could play NRL wing by end of the year imo.

Xt1ncT_old

Our centres are absolute mud right now. Easily the weakest link in this team.

I thought Taukeiaho was excellent yesterday. Always involved and very strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk