Team List Jnr warriors vs cowboys

BHP

U20's Player
May 9, 2012

Dangerous

1st Grade Fringe
May 22, 2012
Why is Vili Lolohea on the bench???The guys the best wing in the U20'S comp & has scored a hat trick of tries on x2 occassions this year. Seems a bit strange

Jordan G

Get so annoyed when I see Likiliki on the wing, especially when Lolohea is named on an extended bench because of it. Good to see Tukeiaho back though. Last week's blip aside we've got a pretty strong team, but our bench could be dynamite if we had Bishop, Tukeiaho, Likiliki all coming on to make an impact.

So where's Omar this week? Injured, Vulcans, FG cover?

Reactions: Miket12

Jordan G

Get so annoyed when I see Likiliki on the wing, especially when Lolohea is named on an extended bench because of it. Good to see Tukeiaho back though. Last week's blip aside we've got a pretty strong team, but our bench could be dynamite if we had Bishop, Tukeiaho, Likiliki all coming on to make an impact.

Sexymonkey

U20's Player
Aug 5, 2012

I hear Omar has left for Japan... playing union

Reactions: slaughterhouse.sa

slaughterhouse.sa

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2012
I hear Meads will not play due to illness, so Sio may play in the halves with Lino.
Sio cant play in halves
The reason samson Fox side has an elimination semifinal and other than that I would seek a release if i was samson

If Meads unavailable....they should really move hiku to 6.
Hukatai to fullback.
Tuimavave to centre
Lolohea to wing

likilik to bench

but thats only me making sense

Reactions: BHP

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Juniors lose 28:32

3 tries to Laumape, 1 each to Havili, Hiku & Palavi

playdaball