Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peters was big on the wine box enquiry and upholding the rule of law.

2022 Peters is attending the Wellington protests and complaining about the breeches of human rights.

A true man of principles… 🙄

Theres literally not one question in 6am post.
You still on about that?

It was a mild post. No emotionally charge wording. Just raising a potential outcome post election that’s a rumour going round. It was a single post that was put out and then forgotten about by me 🤷‍♂️

I don’t see what the problem is?

Human rights are a rule of law. What are you on about?
I agree. So you support the Wellington protests?

Peters was trespassed from parliament for attending due to it being illegal with all media, politicians and public banned from protesting.

… don’t really want to open that can of worms again 🤣

You still on about that?

It was a mild post. No emotionally charge wording. Just raising a potential outcome post election that’s a rumour going round. It was a single post that was put out and then forgotten about by me 🤷‍♂️

I don’t see what the problem is?
The problem was you were quoting stupid rumours that you read god knows where, wanking on about another media conspiracy all the while demonstrating you don't really understand MMP.

Nurse banned for a year for spreading misinformation, with an aggravating factor being they are a respected member of their community. Spreading misinformation is professional misconduct.

Wonder what Hipkins will get for spreading misinformation that “National want to cut benefits” last night. False statement as benefits will go up every year under National by the rate of inflation.

I feel sorry for the poor beneficiaries being fed misinformation that could really freak them out. Very negative campaign of deliberate lies.

Nurse banned for a year for spreading misinformation, with an aggravating factor being they are a respected member of their community. Spreading misinformation is professional misconduct.

Wonder what Hipkins will get for spreading misinformation that “National want to cut benefits” last night. False statement as benefits will go up every year under National by the rate of inflation.

I feel sorry for the poor beneficiaries being fed misinformation that could really freak them out. Very negative campaign of deliberate lies.

In relative terms benefits will be reduced

In relative terms benefits will be reduced
You can’t have a policy you are investing in and label the opposition who aren’t matching it as cutting it when they are still increasing it but by a different amount. Prior to Labour benefits were always tied to inflation as National is going back to.

By that warped logic Labour is cutting doctors because they are not matching the increase in doctors National are proposing (even though Labour aren’t decreasing them). No decrease - relative terms or not.

Misinformation. Beneficiaries will be freaking out being told their benefits will be cut - because it’s not true and deliberately been said to be divisive and scare them.

Last edited:

I dunno, shall we ban Luxon for spreading misinformation...

That a family would get $250 in tax relief?
Or in the debate that he only spends $60 on food?
Or that Labour sacked 5 minister?
Or that all health outcomes have gone backwards
Or that National invented "by Maori, for Maori"

The change in the indexing of benefits does mean a tangible difference to those on long term benefits

Just like the change in interest deductibility will have a tangible difference to the wallets of landlords and the property market.

Pretty twisted way for a party to campaign given the current situation in NZ - probably why the Nat's have made such a mess of an election that was pretty much unloseable not long ago.

All this weak media conspiracy, misinformation ranting is a cop out - you are the one posting stupid rumours you read from some nut job's you follow on social media.

You can’t have a policy you are investing in and label the opposition who aren’t matching it as cutting it when they are still increasing it but by a different amount. Prior to Labour benefits were always tied to inflation as National is going back to.

By that warped logic Labour is cutting doctors because they are not matching the increase in doctors National are proposing (even though Labour aren’t decreasing them). No decrease - relative terms or not.

Misinformation. Beneficiaries will be freaking out being told their benefits will be cut - because it’s not true and deliberately been said to be divisive and scare them.
You are going to be lost after the election with nothing to rant about😂

Back