NRL Fonzies Questions

Is bunty actually working on his game?
u wouldn't ask that if you had a line to Webster, given what you are asking also challenges Websters coaching of Bunty.

Tis a ridiculous question given the opportunity here...bit like me asking is Stacey there because of the boys club?

Fonzie is as likely to ask this pointless question as he is to ask Webster if his missus is satisfied.

Not having a go at you personally, rather drawing a line on the reasonable vs fans quibbles.

u wouldn't ask that if you had a line to Webster, given what you are asking also challenges Websters coaching of Bunty.

Tis a ridiculous question given the opportunity here...bit like me asking is Stacey there because of the boys club?

Fonzie is as likely to ask this pointless question as he is to ask Webster if his missus is satisfied.

Not having a go at you personally, rather drawing a line on the reasonable vs fans quibbles.
This is true

Also Webby has a newborn, so if my life experience is anything to go by the answer is no

For TWF/Fonzie to ask webby when they inevitably interview him again.

1.CHT, Half, Hooker or utility?
2.Props , Where are they?
3.TMM , CHT or Metcalf?

I'm keen to know where he sees areas of improvement. 2023 has set an unrealistic bar for 2024.

We pretty much exceeded expectations everywhere.

How does Webby prevent a one step forward (2023) two steps back (2024) storyline?..

4. What's the plan to replace Sirro at 9. Kalani , Walker , Jazz , Cht or do we carry Lussick?
5. Is your no.13 a Spine player or an extra forward or its a horses for courses philosophy?

I'm keen to know where he sees areas of improvement. 2023 has set an unrealistic bar for 2024.

We pretty much exceeded expectations everywhere.

How does Webby prevent a one step forward (2023) two steps back (2024) storyline?..

Good question mate.
We literally had like 11 guys - SJ, Charnz, AFB, Egan, Dallen, Barnett, Ford, Metcalf, Ale, Berry, Pompey - have career best years. There's a case for Tohu and Walker too, but they've had pretty great years previously.

How are we going to improve on that....you can't tell me were going to have another 10 players have career best years, in addition to improving with recruits RTS, CHT and Capewell....we'd win the whole bloody thing.

Good question mate.
We literally had like 11 guys - SJ, Charnz, AFB, Egan, Dallen, Barnett, Ford, Metcalf, Ale, Berry, Pompey - have career best years. There's a case for Tohu and Walker too, but they've had pretty great years previously.

How are we going to improve on that....you can't tell me were going to have another 10 players have career best years, in addition to improving with recruits RTS, CHT and Capewell....we'd win the whole bloody thing.
Hopefully that's just the standard or the bar has been set so to speak.
He will have plenty of footage to show and say "uhh last year" and " not good enough" etc.
Career best is funny because who's to say SJ records 1 more try 1 more try assist eyc next season that's now the benchmark?

Back