General Jake Webster

edguy_old

does anyone know whats going on at the storm with webster?
hes been in brilliant form all year for them , and hes sitting on the bench , and they reckon hes not playing at all tonight?

is this because hes leaving and going to the Teen Titans next year ?

kidwell is leaving as so is turner ......websters and international , why the hell isnt he on the wing and turner on the bench ?

very weird !!!

warriorfaithful*_old

I dunno. But i think its cos of all the talented players they have in and around those positions. I mean they have to choose who plays from the likes of inglis,matt king,matt geyer,slater. and maybe webster just hasnt been playing well enough to be ahead of these guys latley but tbh i dunno.

warriors4life_old

I think it is primarily because of the fact that he has a bung shoulder and is supposed to be having shoulder reconstruction at the end of the year to fix it meaning he will miss the Tri-Nations. I think he was in doubt a couple of weeks ago about it and maybe the injury is finally catching up with him, hence why he is sitting tonight's game out, and maybe the Storm are trying to protect him if they make the Grand Final, so he is in good shape for that.

David James_old

Unfortunately I think he is not going to play in the GF and thus have no chance of getting the premiership ring :(