Player Jackson Frei (1 Viewer)

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
How far away is Jackson Frei from playing first grade? I know we already have Passi and Bunty occupying it. But Easts werent happy losing Frei, so could he be blooded in a soft game if Passi is out against the Cowboys. Would be good to have another Aussie out there.

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
How far away is Jackson Frei from playing first grade? I know we already have Passi and Bunty occupying it. But Easts werent happy losing Frei, so could he be blooded in a soft game if Passi is out against the Cowboys. Would be good to have another Aussie out there.
Firstly there are no soft games in the NRL. The Warriors have proved that over and over.

Secondly, where the guy comes from shouldn't be a factor. If he's earned his spot and he's the best man for the job, he's in.

Just my opinions.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Has been out all season with a shoulder injury. Was named to play last week in reserve grade, but looks like he didn't make the final cut.
Ugggh thats a shame. I hope the shoulder is not too serious, hes not the biggest guy out there but if we could get another 80 min player that would be good. I know thats tough ask from a prob but he doesnt look that size.

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney

Both Jackson Frei and Katoa are in our 29 players so the club would consider them "NRL ready" unless I misunderstand the role of the list.
Frei was in our 30 last season. Unfortunately its our supercoach who decides if he is ready. If Frei doesnt get much gametime this season i suspect itll be his last season here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings