General Ivan Cleary and Tony Iro

Kaiaua krusher_old

In the cold hard light of the day, I believe we have also had a charmed draw when we get to play the Monday Nite teams, sometimes on the following Friday. Add to this the Panthers in the SOO then is it any wonder they couldn't find that little bit "xtra" to get over our guys. I thought their kicking game was terrible as well. The referee kept them in the game but so did our errors.

The great thing about the team is that they have sorted themselves out, got a new leadership team in place now that Pricey and Tatey are going and they are looking to the future. I can tell you they can't wait for the Storm game- they simply want to deal to them- they owe them one bigtime.

As for Ruben he only runs the bottle at home games and is the trainer for "punishment" - bugger that!!!

I don't suppose it is hard to instil into the guys to nail an opportunity to win against a tired outfit that may be a bit off their usual standards.

Lego_Man_old

I have a concern though.

Rarely is the question asked: is our hookers good enough?

(To paraphrase George W. Bush)

danco_old

It is great we are not bagging Ivan, Wiki has the boys united and they are listening and following Ivans game plan. We could go all the way now with our big guns back.

DanKokoro_old

Henderson is. Heremia isn't in my view.
Based on current form I can't argue with that. Heremaia has been quiet since round 3. I still think Brown has the potential to be a more effective Hooker than Hendog, although he has much the same skillset. Wish we had a hooker with a slick passing and kicking game..

Northern_Union

Based on current form I can't argue with that. Heremaia has been quiet since round 3. I still think Brown has the potential to be a more effective Hooker than Hendog, although he has much the same skillset. Wish we had a hooker with a slick passing and kicking game..
With Browns leg drive and body shape he reminds me of Steve Walters the former Canberra, QLD and Australian hooker. It would be good to see Brown get a crack at the hookers role. I think from memory he has played most of his footy at hooker.

PB_old

All involved in the senior and junior football departments have done well, and deserve hearty applause, but I'm still reserving overall judgment. No point jumping the gun either way. Cleary wouldn't. : )

I'm content with just enjoying things as they are.

Iafeta_old

Must give a big wrap to Ian Henderson. He's been terrific the past few weeks, really has. I'm glad to see Henderson getting back to the levels he showed in 2008, when quite frankly, he provided enormous momentum for us.

Last Game

31 Jul

26 - 20
6.7 Total Avg Rating
6.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings