General ivan clearly bring back gatis and come on warriors dont.....

• Thread starter danielspencer2_old
  • Start date

danielspencer2_old

dont let webby go. Warriors u always do this. u had ali then let him go, had iefaeta let him go, and u can't let webb go. U can't keep on signing high profile players then letter them go. Look at the broncos, they have heaps of top name players.

Eg. warriors sign rovellie, once his contract is up they probably let him go.

U can't keep on doing this warriors.

Now I don't know why gatis was dropped. gatis should be back in the side for Lance hohaia. ropati should be dropped if he doesn't have a good game this week and put Hohaia(even though i'm not a fan of him, lets see if he can do better than ropati) into 5/8 then bring gatis back onto the Bench as backup hooker.

Skinny_Ravs82

Are you perhaps forgetting the pure and simple fact that whatever it is that Webby's agent wants is just something the Warriors won't be able to afford? We have salary cap restirctions right now and for next year so we can't have everything. I'm all for Webby hanging around but dont' count on it and by no means is it anyone's fault.

For the record, the muck up with some of the players the Warriors have let go in the past is still a mystery..but alot of it has to do with money, and some has to do with cetain individials attitudes.

I'm not sure the thought behind Gatis being dropped this week and personally I don't see it as a very good decision but we shall see I guess.

warriors4life_old

Re: ivan clearly bring back gatis and come on warriors dont.

danielspencer2 said:
dont let webby go. Warriors u always do this. u had ali then let him go, had iefaeta let him go, and u can't let webb go. U can't keep on signing high profile players then letter them go. Look at the broncos, they have heaps of top name players.

Now I don't know why gatis was dropped. gatis should be back in the side for Lance hohaia. ropati should be dropped if he doesn't have a good game this week and put Hohaia(even though i'm not a fan of him, lets see if he can do better than ropati) into 5/8 then bring gatis back onto the Bench as backup hooker.

It may not be the Warriors choice to let him go, they only have a certain amount of money to play with under the salary cap so you can't plead with the Warriors over something they may not be in control of.

warriorfaithful*_old

Re: ivan clearly bring back gatis and come on warriors dont.

warriors4life said:
danielspencer2 said:

It may not be the Warriors choice to let him go, they only have a certain amount of money to play with under the salary cap so you can't plead with the Warriors over something they may not be in control of.

Agree with both skinny ravs and warriors4life. We would keep webby if we can afford him. It's about finding the price with webbys agent!!!!