General It's times like these.....

  • Thread starter warriorfaithful*_old
  • Start date

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
We need to stand up as true fans, and be there for our team. Times aren't easy for the boys at the moment with 3 losses in a row but there are still 5 games to go this year and then we start looking foward to 2007(when we get to start on an even playing field(no -4)). So lets get out there and support the boys!! Bring on the sharks next week.

GO THE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!
 

sebastian_old

Guest
Last night was disgracefull & if they don't AT LEAST put in a effort next week, i don't know if i can respect the warriors as people.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
I really don't agree with your comment Seb. Yes I know alot of people would have been annoyed about it as I'm sure the players are too. But in the end guys it's just a game. And yes I might seem idiotic but no matter what I'm staying with the team regardless because I don't just walk away from something when it doesn't fall my way. I know how some people are feeling right now but no point getting your knickers in a knot. I know I'm still going to see the boys when they come to Melbourne and regardless of the results between now and that game I'll be there cheering them on and going crazy because they are my team! Win, lose or draw!
 

sebastian_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
I really don't agree with your comment Seb. Yes I know alot of people would have been annoyed about it as I'm sure the players are too. But in the end guys it's just a game. And yes I might seem idiotic but no matter what I'm staying with the team regardless because I don't just walk away from something when it doesn't fall my way. I know how some people are feeling right now but no point getting your knickers in a knot. I know I'm still going to see the boys when they come to Melbourne and regardless of the results between now and that game I'll be there cheering them on and going crazy because they are my team! Win, lose or draw!

Don't get me wrong, i'll always still follow the warriors, i'll just lose repect for the players as actuall people because if they give up & start getting flogged, there just being selfish because the fans that have cared about them.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
The players did not give up at all, not sure where you got that from. THey were comprehensively outwitted and outplayed but they didn't give up.
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
I really don't agree with your comment Seb. Yes I know alot of people would have been annoyed about it as I'm sure the players are too. But in the end guys it's just a game. And yes I might seem idiotic but no matter what I'm staying with the team regardless because I don't just walk away from something when it doesn't fall my way. I know how some people are feeling right now but no point getting your knickers in a knot. I know I'm still going to see the boys when they come to Melbourne and regardless of the results between now and that game I'll be there cheering them on and going crazy because they are my team! Win, lose or draw!

I'm with you on supporting the warriors no matter what skinny ravs!! Your not idotic lol just a true fan!! And like you sai it's just a game and what doesn't destroy us makes us stronger!

GO THE WARRIORS!
 

Warrioraholic_old

Guest
They had a week off and came out like they had just played origin that afternoon. There was no muscle and no spark

It seems the horrible horribe warriors shuffle is more contagious than ever, I saw a few more players that would normally run straight start then run with a shuffle or shuffle at the line.

Price and Luck are our only straight runners now.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
I have to ask, with Wesser's first try...where the hell was the cover defense? Yes Gower got tackled and clearly screw up playing the ball but what was everyone doing on the other side and the area where Priddis kicked the ball (nice kick btw) there was NO BODY aside from Rovelli? I mean shouldn't some one have been there too or perhaps a few more. It would have been rather obvious the Panthers would go there. Ok it didn't help he missed the ball anyway but why for god why was that area empty at all I wish I knew.
 

Samoan Souljah_old

Guest
sebastian said:
Last night was disgracefull & if they don't AT LEAST put in a effort next week, i don't know if i can respect the warriors as people.

How can you say this now? .. you should have been saying it in 04' .. as true fans we are there win lose or draw .. there was effort there but did you ever stop and think maybe panthers played really well? .. koz they did! .. fair enough we didnt play 1 of our best games but panthers played well and we couldnt match them on the night .. if you are a loyal fan you would always respect them as players and as individuals koz remember if it wasnt for them we wouldnt have a team to cheer for or to support!
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Samoan Souljah said:
How can you say this now? .. you should have been saying it in 04' .. as true fans we are there win lose or draw .. there was effort there but did you ever stop and think maybe panthers played really well? .. koz they did! .. fair enough we didnt play 1 of our best games but panthers played well and we couldnt match them on the night .. if you are a loyal fan you would always respect them as players and as individuals koz remember if it wasnt for them we wouldnt have a team to cheer for or to support!

Exactly right mate. Agree with you on everything you said in that post. If it weren't for the people that played for the warriors there would be no warriors so give them some respect cos i'm pretty sure they aren't going out there to lose on purpose they are doing there best for the team, there families,the fans etc.
 

sebastian_old

Guest
Samoan Souljah said:
sebastian said:
Last night was disgracefull & if they don't AT LEAST put in a effort next week, i don't know if i can respect the warriors as people.

How can you say this now? .. you should have been saying it in 04' .. as true fans we are there win lose or draw .. there was effort there but did you ever stop and think maybe panthers played really well? .. koz they did! .. fair enough we didnt play 1 of our best games but panthers played well and we couldnt match them on the night .. if you are a loyal fan you would always respect them as players and as individuals koz remember if it wasnt for them we wouldnt have a team to cheer for or to support!

How do you know i didn't say it in 2004, coincidently how many of those players from 2004 are still at the club?? I don't like people who give up, especially when they're getting paid, its a job but its about honour as well, honour to remember people care about whether you win or lose & if they give up & don't care, management can always replace them. I was probabally a bit harsh but i meant the base of my post; i hope they don't think they can just capitulate & stop puting in just because we can't make the finals, though i'm sure Price & Wiki will try & explain that to them.
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
sebastian said:
i hope they don't think they can just capitulate & stop puting in just because we can't make the finals, though i'm sure Price & Wiki will try & explain that to them.

I defintley agree with you there seb, but i don't think they will capitulate.
 

Similar threads

2 3 4
Replies
69
Views
3K
Kav_old
Replies
2
Views
723
Skinny_Ravs82
Replies
9
Views
962
Jesbass_old
bigstu
Replies
72
Views
5K
ToiletDuck
ToiletDuck
Replies
18
Views
2K
raypower_old

Last Game

08 May

10 - 29
3.9 Total Avg Rating
2.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings