General Its All Puppies and Rainbows in Warriorland (1 Viewer)

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
if all of you guys are so negative..why are you even here ?? i'm like thousands of others that have been following the Warriors from day 1..but i think they are finally headed in the right direction [ took them fkn long enough ] so all you negative nancies should go support another team js
Didn't get the joke then?
See he quoted u twice so the three of u was actually just u and him.
It's not funny when it has to be pointed out tho.

Mr Brownstone

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 9, 2014
if all of you guys are so negative..why are you even here ?? i'm like thousands of others that have been following the Warriors from day 1..but i think they are finally headed in the right direction [ took them fkn long enough ] so all you negative nancies should go support another team js
So if I understand your post correctly, you are suggesting that you have decided that you think the Warriors are finally heading in the right direction after a fucking long time of heading in the wrong direction, and because you finally think that you think the rest of us who don't finally think that should fuck off and support another club?

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
i am just here for the therapy i am too cheap to pay a professional.

francis faafua

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 30, 2016
Brisbane
So if I understand your post correctly, you are suggesting that you have decided that you think the Warriors are finally heading in the right direction after a fucking long time of heading in the wrong direction, and because you finally think that you think the rest of us who don't finally think that should fuck off and support another club?
mate..all im saying is all i read are negative comments about everything....ffs..calm down

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
mate..all im saying is all i read are negative comments about everything....ffs..calm down
You calm the fuck down. If you want to avoid being butt hurt or don't like reading honest opinions that counter your rose tinted glasses view on a club that has sucked balls for the last 6 years then this place, this forum is probably not for you.

Toughen up sunshine and don't try tell us how we should or shouldn't be feeling or behaving...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings