Post Match 2023 Warriors vs Knights - Week 2 Finals (Post Match)

vs

-

MATCH COMPLETE

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

don't want to be anything but jubilant, was at the ground and screamed myself hoarse -- however we better hope we don't get Adam F- as the ref again this year, he really don't like us eh? he was atrocious - the signature at the end when he called a fumble against us when a pass hit him directly in the chest ... doh
100% agree, standing 2 metres from Berry when he scored and said no try. Video ref and the crowd overturned it. Must get paid well to make calls like that.

Sometimes in Rugby league you see a game from the Warriors that is too beautiful to describe.

Those moments are so rare that I have seen so few as to not be able to rattle off a list to compare with tonight.

The Knights are the best attacking team in the NRL and Adam Gee was determined to help them prove it.

'I was chanting at the television "hold the line" the entire match, on every single Newcastle possession.

Three Warriors won that game, our version of the 300, the men defending against the best attack in the competition on their strong side.

1, Adam Pompey

2. Marcello Montoya

3, Te Maire Martin.

They destroyed the Knights plan to rape the Warriors weak side with the Knights best attacking plays.

'Ok so we scored lots and that is what fans tend to toss off about, but it was our shut out strangle that won that game and gave our attack the impetus to go crazy,.

The Bald Bros returned tonight, they carved up mercilessly and shut up all the calls for Bunty and 'ALE.

Webster got everything correct as he has done all year.

Last edited:
I was half expecting to have to post in the Webster thread that despite losing to Newy this was a magical season.

Duno about you lot but this win has made me bullet proof coz it feels like we won our GF now and stuff the Broncos game, it will not be stressful at all because we proved we are top four material and belong in next weeks game even if we lose, which is a bloody remarkable thing to say.c

Last edited:
I was half expecting to have to post in the Webster thread that despite losing to Newy this was a magical season.

Duno about you lot but this win has made me bullet proof coz it feels like we won our GF now and fk the Broncos game, it will not be stressful at all because we proved we are top four material and belong in next weeks game even if we lose, which is a bloody remarkable thing to say.c

Back