General It is IMPORTANT !!!

da mad maori

The Warriors MUST take ALL prisoners tomorrow. It is important that they kick the season off in fine style. Because of the outcome of the appeal, there is no better way of signalling our intentions, by going out there and not only be competitive, but have the 'nouse' to get the two valuable points. And this must be carried over to the next week.
Never to win outside of Erricson, does not mean that all venues in NZ are away games. They will have heaps of support which should and will outnoumber the opposing fans. They have to take ownership of all situations.
For tomorrow we have the strike power up front. Our props number close to 500 first grade games between them. Our whole pack should reign dominance over the Storm.
Having said that the Storm do have classy backs, who enjoy counter-attacking from anywhere on the park.
The pressure on our side will come from the combination between Fein and Sione. The latter is one of, if not the best off-loader in the game. So these two should be the centre-point of our attack.That is after a good foundation is set by our pack.
The bench, while untested, through lack of gametime, must hit the park full of running. In that area, I have no doubt that we have the upper hand.
So, I see nothing but a very good start to our season.
What I'd hate to see immediately after the game is the usual thread stating, "Who Would you DROP". When its a good result, accept it as that. A winning combination is a winning combination, and should only be changed through injury, or, ones form continues to disapate after three or four games.

Thats my thoughts anyway.

STRIDER_old

I believe we will Win. Great Way for the warriors to show their intentions for this season.......with a nice crushing win. That puts some Aussies back on their heels

Becs_old

We will win! We have the power, we have the speed, we have the talent, and we have our home crowd advantage....and also we have the advantage of the unkown factor

AmeriKiwi_old

I`m WITH ya`, DMM!! If they win, and they WILL, and anyone starts a "WHO WOULD YOU DROP" thread, I say we make it the author of the thread.