Player Issac Luke

ttkk19

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 21, 2013
Our recruitment team go from strength to strength.

Many were worried the Warriors were going to stuff this up.

Masterclass.
I'll be really interested to see how they deal with Isaac Luke's halfback's ;) negotiations next season. If he doesn't have an absolutely outstanding year you'd think that they'll look to reduce his salary. The team doesn't need him nearly as much as they used to.

Last edited:

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 1, 2016
There has got to be more to this. Luke was the 2nd best hooker in the comp this year, yet no other team wants to sign him. Yes he isn't young and yes he needs should reco but still he would be a bargain. Very strange.
Risks would be

1. Age
2. Shoulder
3. Laziness before Corvo
4. Attitude might take a dive at a new club

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 21, 2012
Great outcome. Will SK give up a bench spot so that Luke and Roache can share the workload (I would)? Can you have Roache and Tevage on the bench with two props?
I think so.

The way I think it will go is they’ll start with Leeson and Iggy Pop, and then Gavet and Bunty, and I think between the 4 of them they cover 80 minutes fine. I think Papalii, Blair and Harris will generally play 80. So I would say Jazz can still play yarddog and Roache can insert some zip when required.

I actually think to start the year Roache will start in ISP to get his confidence back.

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
I think so.

The way I think it will go is they’ll start with Leeson and Iggy Pop, and then Gavet and Bunty, and I think between the 4 of them they cover 80 minutes fine. I think Papalii, Blair and Harris will generally play 80. So I would say Jazz can still play yarddog and Roache can insert some zip when required.

I actually think to start the year Roache will start in ISP to get his confidence back.
Where does Pulu fit into this equation?
Surely offers more than Jazz.

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Reactions: 3rdstriker

wrighty

I dream of the blackcaps winning the world cup
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Hi

Could someone who has Daily Telegraph access do the forum a soild? Google says there is an update on Nathaniel's roaches health in the latest casualty ward report.

Could you check out the article and let us know if there is anything newsworthy???

(it is behind a paywall)

dantheman

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 11, 2017
I was able to get access to the page through the NRL physios fb page for some reason haha. It just lists Roache as (back, TBC). So not really any sort of solid update.

Reactions: YeahNah 4020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Last Game

13 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings