General Israel Folau

Reaction score
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
WTF. Does that mean that Folau believes that all masturbators will be going to hell too? Is there even any adult who has lived in history that is going to heaven then?
Maybe doesn’t count as it’s below the waist.
Religion was never my strong point, I was a sceptic from a very young age

Reaction score
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Er...people don’t *choose* to be gay. They’re born that way.
I know. That’s what I am saying. If it isn’t obvious it’s because I was commenting on Bruce’s post

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Great post. That interview with Ian Roberts was notable for the pain he is still going through coping with his sexuality. Why should anybody have to go through that because of the way he was born. He has never harmed anybody, except Gary Jack, and he is apparently a very nice guy.

I feel sorry in a way for Israel Folau. He is just stating his beliefs. Somebody needs to tell him though that his beliefs are based on a load of bullshit and have caused endless death and suffering through the centuries. I was talking to a very anti Christian mate of mine the other day about this and saying to him he should just chill out. His response was these people cause a lot of trouble and need to be put straight. I cannot disagree.

Reaction score

Juju

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Richard Fale is going to try and sign Israel Folau for his poorly conceived Island Rugby team

Reaction score
BiggerD

BiggerD

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
He is looking at coming to the NRL
Sign him up boys

Israel Folau is reportedly making moves to save his professional sporting career by offering concessions to potential employers, namely the NRL.
The sacked former rugby star is reportedly considering a return to rugby league and would allow any religious social media posts to be vetted prior to going online.

Reaction score
matiunz

matiunz

Assistant Ballboy
Contributor
Reaction score
He is looking at coming to the NRL
Sign him up boys

Israel Folau is reportedly making moves to save his professional sporting career by offering concessions to potential employers, namely the NRL.
The sacked former rugby star is reportedly considering a return to rugby league and would allow any religious social media posts to be vetted prior to going online.

Where would you play him? Centre for Hiku maybe?
Not sure if the Warriors would want a bar of the controversy that’d come with him though

Reaction score
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone cares anymore but Folau is in the papers again, for doubling down on his hate speech. This is only weeks after he said he wanted to play NRL and would let them control his social media if allowed to come back.

Pretty sure that he was told he wasn't welcome, and as he is uncontracted he can say anything he likes now. But a poor look for a guy that is looking for work in the sporting/entertainment industry and is claiming he will not say things like this in a public forum.

Reaction score
FAN

FAN

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone cares anymore but Folau is in the papers again, for doubling down on his hate speech. This is only weeks after he said he wanted to play NRL and would let them control his social media if allowed to come back.

Pretty sure that he was told he wasn't welcome, and as he is uncontracted he can say anything he likes now. But a poor look for a guy that is looking for work in the sporting/entertainment industry and is claiming he will not say things like this in a public forum.
Yes I read what he said last night and was left just scratching my head. Some people have so much talent, but honestly, ZERO and I mean ZERO fucking brains.

Reaction score
Pozza

Pozza

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Yes I read what he said last night and was left just scratching my head. Some people have so much talent, but honestly, ZERO and I mean ZERO fucking brains.
you can't put brains in statues

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
He has brains all right, don't worry about that. It is his values that are affecting his brains.

Reactions: FAN
Reaction score
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score

To be fair, the media keep visiting his church to hear the congregation (including him) share their beliefs. This is the appropriate forum for him to do so (whether you agree with his message or not), and the media shouldn't be there.

A very different issue than using Twitter to spread his message to his wider public audience.

Fancy the media doing everything to instill and spread outrage

Reaction score
matiunz

matiunz

Assistant Ballboy
Contributor
Reaction score
To be fair, the media keep visiting his church to hear the congregation (including him) share their beliefs. This is the appropriate forum for him to do so (whether you agree with his message or not), and the media shouldn't be there.

A very different issue than using Twitter to spread his message to his wider public audience.

Media is barely about reporting news anymore, it’s more about stirring/ creating an angle to create a reaction to get more hits and traffic therefore more advertising $. It’s sad what it has become and sadder how many don’t see that

Reaction score
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Reaction score

I dont think that is correct, unless by the media going to his church, you mean it is actually where his church posted his speech online and someone from the media watched it.

If they want to publicly air his speeches, I dont think its the media that are to blame.

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

On compassionate leave
Reaction score
Aww poor izzy claiming he is being discriminated against. How ironic.

I wonder if he will give back all the money raised (currently at 350k+) to the poor deluded souls if he wins his 10m settlement. I doubt it.

Nice sob story that he and his wife had to put 100k so far from their own pockets into THEIR legal fight. Perhaps he could sell his investments he wasn't whilst on multimillion dollar contracts....so many more needy causes than this yet this is the top gofundme project right now. Such a sad indictment of society.

If there is a God, I hope this fucker goes straight to hell.

Reaction score
Sledge

Sledge

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Aww poor izzy claiming he is being discriminated against. How ironic.

I wonder if he will give back all the money raised (currently at 350k+) to the poor deluded souls if he wins his 10m settlement. I doubt it.

Nice sob story that he and his wife had to put 100k so far from their own pockets into THEIR legal fight. Perhaps he could sell his investments he wasn't whilst on multimillion dollar contracts....so many more needy causes than this yet this is the top gofundme project right now. Such a sad indictment of society.

If there is a God, I hope this fucker goes straight to hell.
Yep this guy is a real f@$kwitt

Top Bottom