Uster101

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2020
He did nothing for the Warriors yet strangely kept getting picked. So he had no motivation to try each week. Going to a new club he has had to put in an effort and try and make his way into a side as he was not going to just get picked to play each week like he was for the Warriors. Shame he showed no interest for the Warriors because the way he is now playing for the Eels makes me feel he did not give a shit about the warriors and that's sad so I am glad he is gone.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
He did nothing for the Warriors yet strangely kept getting picked. So he had no motivation to try each week. Going to a new club he has had to put in an effort and try and make his way into a side as he was not going to just get picked to play each week like he was for the Warriors. Shame he showed no interest for the Warriors because the way he is now playing for the Eels makes me feel he did not give a shit about the warriors and that's sad so I am glad he is gone.
I think he gave a shit about the Warriors, just a change of scenery seems to really help some. I reckon we’re seeing a better Montoya than the bulldogs would have seen on a while.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Cooper Cronk said the form of the forward is down to the half.

He said that the Half makes space and looks for opportunists to put the forward into the hole score.

He said when it works it is the halfback and when it fails it is the halfback.

Papalii is just getting put into holes and so was Katoa next to Kodi.

Cronk said that even when the forward is getting heavily marked like the Titans Fafita....Cronk will still go to him over and over because he said that he would work hard to make the gap.

So remember, Papalii is now playing with the best most balanced forward pack in the NRL.

He is comming of real halves who are using him where those other forwards are being marked.

Keep some perspective. He is doing well, but Fusitua did well for one year....when someone inside him made opportunities.....it is not like Fustitua is the greatest winger in the history of the Warriors let alone the NRL.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
You’ve got to feel for those Parra boys and others in the same position too.
Did Papailli used to go out with Steve Price’s daughter or was that one of the Roache boys ? They were all pretty tight from their days at MAGs.

Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
You’ve got to feel for those Parra boys and others in the same position too.
Did Papailli used to go out with Steve Price’s daughter or was that one of the Roache boys ? They were all pretty tight from their days at MAGs.
It was Nat Roache. I think she is back In Oz now going with some AFL star.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings