General Is this the twilight of democracy?

john nick

john nick

They are cultivated by the conventional lobby. So ordinary people think all organic growers are fark wits.

To be fair though, if the hole planet went organic tomorrow there would be cannibalism. Just the same if they stopped using oil for transport.
Well cannibalism is something you and I don't have to worry about.
Too old and too think skinned.
No amount of tenderisation or marinating would help 🤔

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Low and slow I'll cook you old bastards for 2 days if I have too
This thread's gone full Soylent Green...

Bit of a feed on old Johnny Depp's bones, probly taste like Keith Richards though, the pair of them

Noitall

Noitall

Look at the state of this hateful piece of shit. Wonder if it’s religion based, his attitude towards a marginalised group or what. Imagine if people were so hateful to go firing upon another marginalised group he belongs to in the overweight category. We seem to be heading backwards at a great rate of knots as a species.

drake83

Look at the state of this hateful piece of shit. Wonder if it’s religion based, his attitude towards a marginalised group or what. Imagine if people were so hateful to go firing upon another marginalised group he belongs to in the overweight category. We seem to be heading backwards at a great rate of knots as a species.
He was a they them apparently, perhaps it could be something to do with the club about to hold a family fun drag event.

Reactions: bruce
Juju

Juju

He was a they them apparently, perhaps it could be something to do with the club about to hold a family fun drag event.
You didn't read the article did you...

Don't you think it might be a more decent comment to reflect on the state of gun control in the US?

Or the culprits father's comments after the shooting?

bruce

bruce

Contributor
This SCOTUS case is sort of boring, but if they rule for the republicans on it Merka will eventually become a one party state.

The SCOTUS is a corrupted court, especially with Clarence Thomas. Some organisation with hundreds of millions of dollars has spent over 20 years to get to this point.

Who might that be? Who stands to profit from Merka breaking up? Who has been paying the Merkan GOP, and Trump?

I was talking to a Merkin yesterday. He said if this case goes through Merka will eventually break up, Texas and California will start it.

Reactions: Worried2Death
bruce

bruce

Contributor
For me it has already happened. Biden does everything the Oligarchs want. Their language is different to the GOP. but the results are the same.
Mate sometimes your posts are just inane.

Read the article and also read about Moore V Harper before the SCOTUS right now.

This has nothing to do with Biden.

This started decades ago with crazy religious nutters who think a theocracy is better than democracy.

They now control the SCOTUS, it is just a question if they have the balls to go through with it.

Many fear they have the balls, because they are in the pockets of the right wing billionaires, and maybe the Kremlin, and are all roman catholic nutters.

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

My point is Btden is really not an opposition for your premise. The problem is they are a two party system of two corperations which have been bught off lock sock and barrel by the Oligarchs. Also the Kremlin are not Catholic, they are Russian Orthodox.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
My point is Btden is really not an opposition for your premise. The problem is they are a two party system of two corperations which have been bught off lock sock and barrel by the Oligarchs. Also the Kremlin are not Catholic, they are Russian Orthodox.
The SCOTUS right wingers are all Roman Catholic nutters :rolleyes: .

This is how the right wing are scoring. they assume that most people don't have the patience to read the fine print.

The devil is in the detail, it always is.

I know Merkins who live on their social welfare retirement cheques, yet they voted for a party that wants to end that.

Why, because the listen to Fox News, that doesn't tell them that.