General Is this the twilight of democracy?

bruce

Contributor
Reports of civil unrest and open rebellion in China, is this the dawn of democracy? You didn't factor in Taiwan reclaiming China in this thread bruce bruce
Nah mate, it caught me on the hop.

Merkin MSM missed the warning signs of this completely.

Fauci has explained that the Chinese covid vaccines don't work. Xi refuses to use Merkin vaccines and is choosing lockdowns instead.

Apparently this has been slowly building but the spark came when a family locked in their apartment were burned to death.

People cannot work or get food. One of my mates, a very conservative type told me one of his friends had not eaten for three days FFS.

No money is one thing, but no food gets people really grumpy.

I think the cat is out of the bag on this, even if Xi doubles down his popular support has crashed.

As for democracy returning, I would bet against it.

Nah mate, it caught me on the hop.

Merkin MSM missed the warning signs of this completely.

Fauci has explained that the Chinese covid vaccines don't work. Xi refuses to use Merkin vaccines and is choosing lockdowns instead.

Apparently this has been slowly building but the spark came when a family locked in their apartment were burned to death.

People cannot work or get food. One of my mates, a very conservative type told me one of his friends had not eaten for three days FFS.

No money is one thing, but no food gets people really grumpy.

I think the cat is out of the bag on this, even if Xi doubles down his popular support has crashed.

As for democracy returning, I would bet against it.
A smooth transition of power within the party is the least destabilizing outcome for the global economy. Hopefully not to another authoritarian tyrant with plans to decolonialise the Pacific.

I doubt the blank page revolutionaries will go away now anyway, this is the fight of their lives, with massive implications for everyone. And I suppose we're all thinking about the worst case scenarios too, Tianenman 2.0 and civil war, god forbid.

Last edited:
Reactions: marv and bruce

bruce

Contributor
A smooth transition of power within the party is the least destabilizing outcome for the global economy. Hopefully not to another authoritarian tyrant with plans to decolonialise the Pacific.

I doubt the blank page revolutionaries will go away now anyway, this is the fight of their lives, with massive implications for everyone. And I suppose we're all thinking about the worst case scenarios too, Tianenman 2.0 and civil war, god forbid.
The areas affected produce 65% of Chinese GDP.
This does not look like blowing over soon, because of covid, let alone a fight in the ruling elite..
Many think the disruption to global trade will be serious.
China is our biggest trading partner, ordinary people are broke over there.
This is not looking good for next year.

Na they didn't miss it. They squashed it as this is the model they want to implement worldwide.
Hey bro have you heard about groomer panic, I'm worried you've got some of the signs of it

Reactions: marv
Stand by for the Freedom Warriors coming to a town near you.

Not too happy about them using our name, hope we don't get astroturfed by extremist nutjobs.

FB_IMG_1669875164649.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Motota and bruce
Hey bro have you heard about groomer panic, I'm worried you've got some of the signs of it

The daily beast a 57/100 news guard score. More of an opinion piece than anything.
Maybe they are changing the language here pedophile to groomer its a bit nicer of a term for the pedos.

Reactions: Worried2Death