General Is this the twilight of democracy?

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I didn't know where to post this...but as paedos are part of the Christian and QAnon story about the Democrats it may as well go here.

WA Supporter told me about a three part series:

https://iview.abc.net.au/show/revelation.

He said it was worth a watch.

I have seen plenty of paedo docos, but this is probably the most shocking, to me anyway. Sarah Ferguson, one of my favourite journos does an outstanding job in this series.

What astounded me, apart from it being the Catholic Church again, was the absolute lack of any empathy with the victims. Even though the offending goes back decades, some of these arseholes are still making excuses.

Even this new fangled Pope, famed for fronting paedos, is seen mixing with these arseholes.

Quite honestly it is about time the Catholic Church was called to account.

Rant over.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
This has big implications for the end of democracy as we knew it, it's impossible to tell facts from conspiracy theory in what they're planning here.

Interesting hey.

Well all I can say is that a world run by a corporation sounds like the dystopian biblical then Hollywood nightmare.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I hope Europe and NATO defend the Ukraine.
They won't, and he knows it. He is a smart bastard, you have to give him that. Try listening to or reading Fiona Hill about Putin. He is a ruthless cold hearted bastard that thrives on weakness.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
There have been concerns that the Russians would attack the Ukraine at the same time as the Chinese attacking Taiwan, which I think is a real possibility.
I have Russian friends who pray for this outcome.

Seriously some of my Russian friends sent me youtube videos of Chinese and Russian military versus America videos set to hard rock music.

It is a thing.

The average Joe in that part of the world believes a Sino Russian Alliance will create the next great communist empire.

Scary stuff.

But we should not be surprised, what would we do if we were them? probably watch videos affirming that we could remove the great Satans influence on global politics.....

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I have Russian friends who pray for this outcome.

Seriously some of my Russian friends sent me youtube videos of Chinese and Russian military versus America videos set to hard rock music.

It is a thing.

The average Joe in that part of the world believes a Sino Russian Alliance will create the next great communist empire.

Scary stuff.

But we should not be surprised, what would we do if we were them? probably watch videos affirming that we could remove the great Satans influence on global politics.....
Which side should we choose when it goes down comrade, the atheist commies or the great Satan?

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Russia has not been communist since about 1990. China and Russia have traditionally been rivals until western (US) sanctions brought them together. Russia does not want to invade Ukraine, the only scenario I see for that is if Ukraine starts ethnic cleansing in the Donbass. Ukraine is a corruption ridden country with a strong right wing nazi lobby. At this stage I see the Russian troops as a precaution against US and NATO exercises on the border and the Black sea. Putin is no angel, but he has been responsible foe a lot less killing than US presidents during his time in power.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
How sad to have to admit that, he has killed a few people though.
I agree that he has, however, most of the accusations come from western Intelligence sources and the main stream media, Yeah Right. I can't remember who but one person who he was accused of killing, the family do not think it was Putin.

If you were picking someone to lead and get results who would you choose if the candidates were, Putin, Biden, BoJo, Trump, H Clinton, Obama and Harris?

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I agree that he has, however, most of the accusations come from western Intelligence sources and the main stream media, Yeah Right. I can't remember who but one person who he was accused of killing, the family do not think it was Putin.

If you were picking someone to lead and get results who would you choose if the candidates were, Putin, Biden, BoJo, Trump, H Clinton, Obama and Harris?
Heyseuss, you sound like a farking Trumper, try reading Fiona Hill's book, Putin is a KGB trained bully, murderer and psychopath.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
What I am saying is I do not believe SFA of what msm says, so why should I care SFA what they say about Putin, or anyone else not fitting their narrative?
Putin is only better than Trump because he is smarter. I would prefer either Clinton, as corrupt as they were, to Putin.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings