General Is this the twilight of democracy?

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This clip really got me grumpy,..

Jim Acosta asks the Murdoch family why they are doing this to the US?

There are a few million league fans asking the same question from 1995. The answer, they are just arseholes.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
One of the reasons, and only one, is that Trumps donations dwarf the RNC by millions. They need his financial support, and he withholds the right to advertise against them, as in primaries.

His niece Mary who has been ever so right so far, said that from now on his aim is vengeance "he will hurt people" who he sees as being against him. If he ever gets back to the White house it would be very nasty.
Apparently the party is tossing up putting trump up for minority leader of the house. The only consolation is Kevin McCarthy wants to hold onto the position and will fight tooth and nail.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Apparently the party is tossing up putting trump up for minority leader of the house. The only consolation is Kevin McCarthy wants to hold onto the position and will fight tooth and nail.
It is a bloody mess.

Reactions: Noitall

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
I’ll reply to my own post so that the new one makes some sense. This idiot of an MP has now been found guilty of harassment and is looking at a stretch in prison

https://news.sky.com/story/claudia-...h-silent-phone-calls-during-lockdown-12433084
Given a 10 week sentence, suspended for 2 years. 200 hours of community service and ordered to pay £17k in costs.

Daft get is still claiming her innocence despite evidence to the contrary. She’s even said she’s a black person in a white persons court which is a disgrace tbh. Should be behind bars imho
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Claudia-Webbe-AVOIDS-jail-despite-guilty.html

Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Reactions: Hardyman's Yugo

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
She belongs in a psyche ward...she has issues
Mind you I could apply that to the Donald Trump thread as well. Maybe he doesn't need to be in a psyche ward, but he doesn't belong out of jail either.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
'The boys that fought the war are living out of State, the CIAs running things of late, when we elect a man we put him on the spot. If he don't play ball he might get shot, and national security keeps it from the voters, because what's good for America isn't good for General Motors'.

Don McLean, Colour TV Blues.

Elected representatives are really a sideshow in the US. Always follow the money, who has profited from endless wars and brinkmanship other than the arms manufacturers and Intel agencies. They have private armies like Blackwater and Halliburton for deniability. Sure there are opposition militia groups and they are armed. However that will rapidly turn into an AR15 versus a drone.

Trump is an outsider, their favoured Clinton created Russiagate, however the mood of the country was misread and Trump won. Trump took a lot of Obama voters. People there are sick of Democrats bowing to power, at least the Republicans embrace their shitfuckery. rather than endless empty promises.

This is neo liberalism, the market decides all (unless they have to be bailed out), and Government Agencies and Military are there to serve their ends. They do not give a fuck about the people once they are in power and look to to profit off whatever they can, what we call corruption is standard operating procedure to them. Other neo lib govts are Britain and Australia.

Those they cannot control they vilify, Iran, Russia and China. Thed middle east is a shitshow largely created by Britain and the US. Who have Russia and China threatened militarily, some posturing against Taiwan but no violence. They do not follow the States, so must be enemies. They are willing to use their Intelligence services to do 'false flag' operations like the gas attacks in Syria, which have been exposed now. .

Another one is the Scripal poisonings in my opinion. The claimed most dangerous nerve agent, Russian FSB (formerly KGB) agents, 2 people as targets ex spies living openly and have been for some time.

What we are asked to believe is two operatives from one of the most efficient Intel agencies in the world who seemed to do everything to stand out. Using this deadly poison fail to kill either target at a time when Putin and Russia were wanting to present a good face for the 2018 football world cup. It is possible but unlikely in my view.

I also think this is why the JFK documents are not released, it will show how this shitfuckery took over.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I also think this is why the JFK documents are not released, it will show how this shitfuckery took over.
The JFK assassination was a clusterfuck, he was killed accidentally by a Secret Service bullet, that is where the cover up started.

The bullet fired by Lee Harvey Oswald would not have killed him.

The outfit with the most overwhelming need to kill JFK was the Mafia, because he had welched on a deal. The Mafia cannot let anybody welch on a deal.

No need for fancy conspiracies here.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
The JFK assassination was a clusterfuck, he was killed accidentally by a Secret Service bullet, that is where the cover up started.

The bullet fired by Lee Harvey Oswald would not have killed him.

The outfit with the most overwhelming need to kill JFK was the Mafia, because he had welched on a deal. The Mafia cannot let anybody welch on a deal.

No need for fancy conspiracies here.

Compelling argument to be sure, however he was also wanting to break up the CIA and slow down Viet Nam, actually both scenarios need be exclusive to the other.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Or, she could always join the NZLP and pursue a career here.
To be fair, I cannot compare any MP here, except that idiot that who was kicked out of National after humping the other MP, with anything in the nutter version in the GOP...and it has been getting worse for years.

Reactions: dean

dean

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 13, 2016
To be fair, I cannot compare any MP here, except that idiot that who was kicked out of National after humping the other MP, with anything in the nutter version in the GOP...and it has been getting worse for years.
Yes, she might do better joining National.

• Haha

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Yes, she might do better joining National.
Seriously, the USA narrowly avoided a crisis, and the people that caused it are staring the current government down to dare them to do anything about it.

Next time they will not miss.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This is an excellent clip, and the book would be good read. It explains why people choose bad people as leaders.

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player