General Is NZ now a Police State ?

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
When I first joined the Police if you attended horrific stuff we got pissed afterwards. Later we had to attend a meeting with a Psych, it was compulsory and it showed the Police moving in a positive direction. Before that there was a 'harden up' attitude from bosses.

Most Police stress is caused in the Stations, not on the street.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Dunno. Cops are pretty tight.

You would not believe the bullshit Cops get put through by their Administration. They are great at inventing more forms. I used to shit myself when one of them had a god idea.

I can categorically tell you they do not protect their own, a lot will believe those making complaints. Often staff are saved by notebook entries and such like. The best I heard was some Cop belted some prick in Auckland who desperately deserved it When interviewed the only witness, an old chap, said, 'I agree with everything the young Constable said' When told he didn't know what he said the old guy said 'I don't care, I agree with everything the young Constable said'

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Anyone recognize this guy?

Person of interest in the murder of the Young woman at Owairaka.

Figure Warriors fans might be worth asking. Perhaps he lives around our precious home ground, since this was just down the road a ways....you might have seen him?

1632377876863.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: matiunz and Rizzah

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga

Figure Warriors fans might be worth asking. Perhaps he lives around our precious home ground, since this was just down the road a ways....you might have seen him?

View attachment 45236
Be easier to tell if he didn’t have a mask.

Another reason to dislike Covid 😷.

On another note, anyone notice they look at peoples eyes more when everyone wears masks in public? I never realised I was such a lip reader 🤣

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012

View attachment 45236

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I would say the police have stopped a serial killer.

Look at the hands.

The mask is to obscure the face? Not exclusively. It is camouflage, he is wearing a disarming calculated piece of kit.

Dressed to hunt in the morning when the joggers and walkers are alone and while traffics lighter.

Industrial location, dumping site.

The cops probably saved lots of lives.

He would be unknown were it not for good clear CCTV.

Hopefully this is the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rizzah

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I would say the police have stopped a serial killer.

Look at the hands.

The mask is to obscure the face? Not exclusively. It is camouflage, he is wearing a disarming calculated piece of kit.

Dressed to hunt in the morning when the joggers and walkers are alone and while traffics lighter.

Industrial location, dumping site.

The cops probably saved lots of lives.

He would be unknown were it not for good clear CCTV.

Hopefully this is the first time.

Hard to tell for sure from a still shot, but he seems relaxed, so comfortable with his actions. Dangerous.

Reactions: Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Hard to tell for sure from a still shot, but he seems relaxed, so comfortable with his actions. Dangerous.
Broad day light too hey Gizzy. This is not a predator hiding in the shadows.

This is someone hiding in plain sight.

He could have worn a bandanna style more obscuring face cover and a cap, but that would have made his targets nervous.

He looks like someone who most people would stroll past not giving a second thought.

Powerfully built, tidily dressed, as you say confident.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings