General Is NZ now a Police State ?

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013

Surely we, let alone the US have the technology and skill to determine if information is being sent by these drones to other than the user. Anyway, what possible use to the Chinese Government is drone footage looking for whatever. Paranoia.

Do we get rid of GPS because of American satellites criss crossing our skies videoing everything.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Surely we, let alone the US have the technology and skill to determine if information is being sent by these drones to other than the user. Anyway, what possible use to the Chinese Government is drone footage looking for whatever. Paranoia.

Do we get rid of GPS because of American satellites criss crossing our skies videoing everything.
And 5G because that's known to be the source of how COVID spreads.

Okay, it's a slow work day and I'm posting crap.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Wasn’t sure which thread to comment in but I was just reading a story of 14 month Sofia Taueki Jackson murdered by one of the 4 adults in the house a year ago. The whole 4 have supplied police with misleading statements over that time and her murderer still walks the streets. Absolutely disgusting that all these years later, not much has changed since the Kahu twins has the same injustice.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Wasn’t sure which thread to comment in but I was just reading a story of 14 month Sofia Taueki Jackson murdered by one of the 4 adults in the house a year ago. The whole 4 have supplied police with misleading statements over that time and her murderer still walks the streets. Absolutely disgusting that all these years later, not much has changed since the Kahu twins has the same injustice.
NZ is a not a Police state...try the US if you are an afro american.

Reactions: Noitall

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Its fucking disgraceful. If that was any member of my family I would take street justice and beat the shit of those 4. The irony is they would all make a report on me and I'd be doing time 🤦‍♂️ ...

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Its fucking disgraceful. If that was any member of my family I would take street justice and beat the shit of those 4. The irony is they would all make a report on me and I'd be doing time 🤦‍♂️ ...
Back in the day that was what Maori did. I don't know for sure but I put a lot of this down to the breakdown of traditional Maori culture. On the marae children were seen as a taonga and everybody had to take responsibility for them.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013

Yet, when OT went in and uplifted that baby from a Hawkes Bay Hospital, there was howling and gnashing of teeth about state intervention. No one asked why they took the child. There must have been history to justify it. Those family members saying they would take care of the child. Where the fuck were they on the previous incidents. They are confusing the situation deliberately and enabling the offending. They piss me off almost as much as the one who inflict harm.

With you Mt Welly about those 4, when I was in the Police we defined stress as resisting the urge to beat the crap out of someone who desperately deserved it.

Reactions: Noitall and dean

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Back in the day that was what Maori did. I don't know for sure but I put a lot of this down to the breakdown of traditional Maori culture. On the marae children were seen as a taonga and everybody had to take responsibility for them.
Same for all Polynesians (Maori being Polys too). Child abuse is an unfortunate hang up of old Victorian era principles introduced to us from Missionaries that we just havent grown out of yet.

Proud to say I've broken the cycle and never laid a hand on my children and its slowly becoming the norm but facts are that its something like 95% of children who die from abuse in NZ are Polynesians so we have a very long way to go...

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Yet, when OT went in and uplifted that baby from a Hawkes Bay Hospital, there was howling and gnashing of teeth about state intervention. No one asked why they took the child. There must have been history to justify it. Those family members saying they would take care of the child. Where the fuck were they on the previous incidents
Is the uplift incident and the baby that was murdered the same/linked??

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Man on top with full view of womens face so he can make sure she is not enjoying it...
Now I am not Polynesian, so I don't know what disgusted the missionaries with the way they did it. Shagging boys didn't seem to worry a lot of the missionaries, that is for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Noitall

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Not just a nz problem. This shit happens worldwide
In India poor families sell their kids to city brothels, saves them abusing them I suppose. It has been going on for thousands of years. Yes I know we are supposed to be civilised.

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
Dare I say it bring back capital punishment and act on it, might scare people into thinking twice about taking someones life. No matter who it is..
As for NZ being a police state, far from it, need to live in germany or ussr under Hitler and starlin to understand police state, those blokes murder any political opponents then control the people through fear of being executed. Haven't seen JA murder anyone yet.
Just seen a PM trying to protect her people from themselves based on expert medical advice.. just a bit of naive covid paranoia to suggest something like this

Last edited:

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Infanticide (or infant homicide) is the intentional killing of infants. Now universally illegal, infanticide was a widespread practice throughout human history. Most Stone Age human societies routinely practiced infanticide, and estimates of children killed by infanticide in the prehistoric ages vary from 15 to 50 percent.

Infanticide today continues at a much higher rate in areas of extremely high poverty and overpopulation, such as parts of China and India. Estimates suggest that over 100 million girls and woman are ‘missing’ from Asia.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings