Internationals Is John Sutton eligible?

tmaster_old

I've been speaking to a couple of ex-kiwi's and they seem to think that john Sutton has links to NZ. Can anyone confirm this and if it is true why has hasn't there been much hooplah about it in NZ?

MiXmasterreece_old

John Sutton does have a very vague tie to NZ but has stated that his dream is to play State of O

MiXmasterreece_old

If your not convinced you can always post it in the Bunnies section of the League Unlimited forum

tmaster_old

I wonder why there hasn't been as much emphasis on him to play for the Kiwi's as there has been for Hunt. God knows that they chance to play along-side Benji in the halves and having SBW running of him is tempting.

Mind you the once bottomless pit of quility stand-offs in Auzzie isn't exactly as big as the Pacific Ocean anymore.

commonsense_old

dont think so guys.

his dad is aussie and his mum if fijian. in league, i dont think fijians are elligible to play for NZ.

MiXmasterreece_old

To b honest i dont think this guy is particulary talented, He would be a good short term option but i think in the long run some other talents we have kicking round will be of a higher value

playdaball_old

Okay back to the drawing board to look for another player who has a slight tan.