General Is anyone watching the NSWPL grand final?

Jesbass_old

Absolute cracker. Newtown and Magpies 8-8 in extra time. Hit after hit. Edge of the seat stuff! There've been about five missed field goal attempts. Amazing stuff.

Jesbass_old

Another missed field kick after 91 minutes. The last points were scored by a try in the 49th minute! Real attrition stuff, but Newtown seem the weaker and more tired.

8 missed field goals between the two teams.

Jesbass_old

I reckon a try would seal the deal. Fake for the field goal and go for the run, ala the Bulldogs against the Warriors a year or two back.

Jesbass_old

I think I'll be a father before this match is over, and Mrs Jesbass isn't even pregnant!

(Seriously, is anyone watching this? Real tit-for-tat stuff!)

Even the commentators are making a substitution as we pass the 100 minute mark...

Jesbass_old

LOL! The most abysmal field goal attempt I've ever seen! It was a 30 metre grubber! :lol1:

Jesbass_old

101 minutes, and only 10 penalties. This is about to be the longest game in rugby league history... (I think the record is 102 minutes.)

Jesbass_old

101 sets played out so far between the two teams. The commentators are in fits of laughter.

Jesbass_old

14 attempts at field goal so far. This is going to delay the other matches, and has disrupted the preparation of the other teams. The match is officially 103 minutes long so far.

Jesbass_old

GAME OVER! The Magpies kicked down the blind side and scored a try to take it out after 104 minutes! Great stuff. Man, that was hilarious stuff.

Northern_Union

How long did that match go for!!!

Those guys must be out on there feet. I feel for the Jets but someone had to lose.

Skinny_Ravs82

Congrats to Wentworthville Magpies, something for Parra fans to be proud of this year.

Jesbass_old

I was amazed at the fact that nobody responded while the game was on. The NSWPL match lasted 104 minutes. The NYC match lasted 88 minutes. The NRL match lasted 40 minutes, lol.