General Is Adam Blair a Grubb

Reaction score
koolkat

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Is kiwi Adam Blair the cowardly Grubb the rugby league press, are making him out to be
Adam Blair's illegal tackle, Fox Sports

Matty Johns says West Tigers Adam Blair was lucky to get a one week suspension for what Gorden Tallis labelled a "cowardly act."

"It's probably one of the most mean-spirited things in the game," Matty said of Blair's unnecessary twisting of Josh Morris' leg on Friday night.

Matty Johns agreed with Gorden Tallis who told Fox Sports it was a "cowardly act."

"You're trying to be tough and it's when two people are on it. I don't like it, it's like a cowardly act," Gordy told Fox Sports directly.

Matty Johns furthered this saying Blair "definitely deserves more than one week," and that the game should stamp the leg twisting out labelling it "an absolute mug act."

The NRL judiciary ruled his action illegal despite Blair contesting the charge during Friday night's Tigers Vs Bulldogs clash.

Reaction score
fanrrior

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Adam Blair is not a a grub for Adam Blair serves a higher purpose then us mere men... and me

Reaction score
surfin

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Grubiness changes in direct proportion to availabilty to play for the Kangaroos, Greg birds not a grub, he's hard and confrontational.

Reaction score
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry but this had to go.

I am sick of seeing articles with no link. Anyone who has been here 5 minutes knows you need a link for anything you copy and paste, so this is where they'll end up if there's no link provided. Also don't create a poll thread that doesn't actually have a poll.

Top Bottom