General Interview with Steve Price

warriors4life_old

Vodafone One Tribe interviewed Steve Price. Here is what he had to say:

VOT: Hi Steve, thanks for your time…I’m going to fire some quick questions to give the Vodafone One Tribe members the inside word on the real Steve Price…you ready?
SP: I think so. Be gentle with me…

VOT: Where did you grow up?
SP: I was born in Dalby in Queensland but grew up in Toowoomba.

VOT: What’s your ‘movie’ star name (i.e. first pet and first street)?
SP: My first pet’s name was Spotty and my first street was called Kookaburra Street.

VOT: Favourite New Zealand holiday spot?
SP: Rangiputa in Northland. We holidayed there at Christmas. It’s a beautiful place.

VOT: Are you a wiz in the kitchen or a take away fiend?
SP: I don’t mind having a go in the kitchen but I’m basic. My wife Jo’s cooking has just got better and better.

VOT: What’s your nickname?
SP: At the Bulldogs it used to be Ray (as in the legendary Ray Price) but mainly it’s Pricey.

VOT: Best rugby league win?
SP: The most emotional one was our last match in the 2002 season the Bulldogs’ last match in 2002 when we beat the Broncos. That came after the salary cap business.

VOT: Team member with the worst habit and what is it?
SP: That has to be Awen Guttenbeil and his cheating at everything. Wherever there’s competition involved, Awen has to win and he’ll cheat to do it… all the time!

VOT: What mobile phone do you have?
SP: A Motorola V3.

VOT: Got any tattoos, if so where and of what?
SP: I’ve got two, a smiling bulldog one of my buttocks and a cane toad on the inside of my right bicep.

VOT: Team you’d like to beat the most?
SP: The Brisbane Broncos, because Queensland is where I grew up and the Broncos have always been a good side.

VOT:Thanks Steve, that's awesome!

Jesbass_old

Yeah, I received tha in my inbox. Nice idea, the One Tribe. Nice name, too. :lol:

AmeriKiwi_old

Over 10,000 members now - but only the 1st 5,000 of us get the free jackets.
:p

*Kimmy*_old

He's so cool....I WANNA MEET HIM NOW!! lol.

One day...i shall meet him...ONE DAY!..:D:D hehe

Skinny_Ravs82

Hehe that's awsome. Ta-a for posting it and sharing with the rest of us! Esp those of us living in Aussie