NRL Grand final poll

Who do you WANT to win the grand final?

• Panthers

• Broncos

• I’m still bitter and twisted…

Results are only viewable after voting.
Panthers. Will help break them up & improve the chances of a JFH, Leota or Sorensen to Auckland

I want the Panthers to win and the bookies agree, but if the Broncos play like they did against us I favour them.

Broncos.

Would rather believe that if we'd beaten them last week that we'd have beaten the Panthers than believe that we'd have been beaten by the Panthers.

Payne Haas for Clive Churchill Medal.

I don't think Broncos think they are the underdogs though.

I just don't think I can stand Walsh winning this year.
Point taken.

However this is the title fight and the Panthers hold all the belts. The Broncos are the challengers.

The Broncos are fools if they do not realise they are playing possibly the best team ever.

I doubt the Broncos players think they are favorites, they will have healthy respect for Penrith, only fools would not.

On Paper Penrith are the better team, they rely less on risk play than the Broncos because their normal systems are good enough to beat anyone.

Ponga to sneak the Clive Churchill last minute after building Haas up all game?
Is someone still a tad bitter over Wednesday?

I just hope lyrangitis hits all the commentators and we just get to watch the game rather than listening to them crapping on - the only reason I avoid turning on the TV/try to avoid getting to my seat at Mt Smart until 2-3 minutes to go. Not nerves. Just a huge dislike of waffle.

Nice Tina tribute.

Probably lost on the young but who cares, a nod to tradition.

Watching the build up I am kinda glad we are not there waiting to get fucked like Anzac day by the Aussie Storm Turkish gunners with a Ref.

What is Aussie slang for Refs? "Sand paper" both are good to have in your pocket.

Back