General i'm sending support to ivan cleary

Iafeta_old

Singapore is frigging awesome. You've certainly got around Skinz, sounds like you've been around the clock a few times.

LordGnome_old

Hence, being a hot Asian chick!

Skinny_Ravs82

:lol1: thanks Feka, you been to Singapore I gather?

Lord--um...lol no comment!

Iafeta_old

Yes I have Skinz. Great place.

Lord, you need to get a grip son (not literally). Jes will go on a rampage if he sees you talking about his biatch like that.

LordGnome_old

Yes I have Skinz. Great place.

Lord, you need to get a grip son (not literally). Jes will go on a rampage if he sees you talking about his biatch like that.

His bitch? Skinny or Alanis Morissette?

Iafeta_old

If a chick had 10,000 spoons, I'd demand to have her credit card cut up. That biatch should be in Sunnyside not on MTV if she's got that much spoonage.

Iafeta_old

I mean like gardening ho. You know, the thing that you rake the garden with. Because they're skinny, and you're skinny.

...phew, what a good get out of gaol card that was. You can stand behind me anytime cuz, any reason to go toe to toe and knock out that Taylor wannabe!

Jesbass_old

I mean like gardening ho. You know, the thing that you rake the garden with. Because they're skinny, and you're skinny.

...phew, what a good get out of gaol card that was. You can stand behind me anytime cuz, any reason to go toe to toe and knock out that Taylor wannabe!

Lucky save there, mate. A real bullet dodge...

Skinny_Ravs82

What's that Tui ad again?...'Yeah, right!' LOL

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings