General Illawarra Cutters v Auckland Vulcans

Beeteejay_old

Vulcans prop Herman Retzlaff is over the line, converted by Collier. Now 28-4

Xt1ncT_old

Wow with a decent go forward the Fish is devastating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warrior rok50_old

Really hope the Fish can get his defensive issues sorted, such a waste of attacking brilliance. Maybe he would better suited to center in defense?

Beeteejay_old

Retzlaff has two tries now as he barges over from close range. Collier adds the extras to make it 34-4 after 75 minutes of play.

Beeteejay_old

Vulcans winger Willie Pearce scores on fulltime.

Illawarra Cutters 4-38 Auckland Vulcans @ fulltime

Beeteejay_old

Illawarra Cutters 4
Tries: Kemp

Auckland Vulcans 38
Tries: Fisiiahi 3, Retzlaff 2, Hurrell, Lousi, Peace
Goals: Collier 3/6, Stowers 0/1, Fisiiahi 0/1

BA-AD Luck_old

What a statement from Fish. Now, how do we get him feeding off these chances in first grade? Have we been right the whole time??? Surely not, we're only couch coaches after all.

I know its Reserve Grade, but what I did like is the response from Fish sends a very powerful message to Bluey that, "hey, Ropati over me???"

Xt1ncT_old

What a statement from Fish. Now, how do we get him feeding off these chances in first grade? Have we been right the whole time??? Surely not, we're only couch coaches after all.

I know its Reserve Grade, but what I did like is the response from Fish sends a very powerful message to Bluey that, "hey, Ropati over me???"

Absolutely - no FB could have made a difference the last two weeks.

But I do agree he has to do a bit more on D

warrior rok50_old

Absolutely - no FB could have made a difference the last two weeks.

But I do agree he has to do a bit more on D

Yeah hope Bluey has had a word to the Fish and told him to work on his d and show more urgency. After reviewing the last two games on tape, I think the Fish would know what to work on now and he can do that in the Vulcans, so when we need him again he will be fit to go.

Matrix_old

Maybe if the Fish dropped balls & looked to offload whilst being pushed backwards, rushed up out of the line in defense & got pushed into touch at every opportunity like Ropatai & Manu whilst not scoring tries he'd keep his spot ...If Dez or Craig were his coach he'd be a regular in 1st grade by now gaining experience as either as a fullback/centre or wing.

Defence_old

Yip fish was a scapegoat. Get dominated all over the park two weeks in a row and the coaches answer is to drop the fullback? It's b.s

sup42_old

Fishiahi wont go away he's too good. Probably critical that the rest of the spine in the Vulcans have had time to know how to use him......aside from playing for a team that's not bending over at the kick off

omg_old

Yip fish was a scapegoat. Get dominated all over the park two weeks in a row and the coaches answer is to drop the fullback? It's b.s

Maybe it was his lack of positional play and no communication to the line, Dawdling over to line breaks. 7 tries and 9 line breaks = Fish 1 tackle 3 ineffective 2 misses. He looked more like a centre trying to fill in at fullback than a fullback.