Social You’re about to get into a street brawl….

Which two?

• Muhammad Ali

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Andy Ruiz

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Connor McGregor

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Deontay Wilder

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Adonis Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brock Lesner

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Mike Tyson

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Floyd Mayweather

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kimbo Slice

• Other

• Total voters
I would choose to cross the road and walk away.

There are men who could wreak havoc on a group by themselves.

I was usually (hopefully) part of the group that needs a dozen of us to stop one man.

In Maxi you have the ability to have seven or nine of you on an average day to wrestle one mean hombre, and if they are very bad, add another ten, make that seventeen vs one.

And if they go beyond that, you retreat and call in cops, tazers (ususally too far gone for them to work) dogs, teargas, guns.

And if that fails, you call in the SAS for rooftop entry through the paratrooper entry portals built into the building when it was designed for a really really bad day.

Staff instruction with the SAS is please hang on to your I.D. lie on the floor, face down, anyone who stands up gets shot.

We called in the cops one day and fifty arrived to plan an assault on our unit, a nice round number that, fifty cops including dog handlers.

They used our conference room while one of us gave them the layout and intel.

The only time we used the SAS was to transport from the National Secure Unit (N.S.A) Lake Alice. Same deal as Con Air, a Military transport of the countries craziest from down there to Ardmore South Auckland. From there they traveled in Army transport on a closed down Auckland Motorway at 2 AM in the morning.

A convoy of SAS and people that you just cannot let get out of those trucks, while Mr and Mrs Joe public slept, a sleep of oblivion, blissfully unaware of what was traveling through their towns.

Anywho I went off on a tangent there.....but needless to say, there was one man, out of all those scary dudes, that could not be transported conventionally, even by the SAS.

So like something out of Hannibal he was put into a medically induced coma and driven in an ambulance.

That story was published in Metro years later by the Boss, which is why I can retell it here.

Gimme one or two of those guys and your street brawl scenario turns into a horror story for the would be brawlers.

Last edited:
You don't need 2 when you got this guy. The Haku stories are legendary.

View attachment 4276
No way- hacksaw Jim Dugan kicked his ass!
Took his crown too…
IMG_3763.jpeg

My afakasi Tongan ex girlfriend from about 10 years ago, she was like a silent assassin…..she was a solid 8 beauty wise, only weighed about 60kgs soaking wet but I got home at 4am in the morning and she socked me right in the jaw without warning and I slid down the wall. I’ve had my fair share of fisty cuffs, too many to be honest but I’m sure she was a trained killer…..man she was afraid of no one.

Other than that I choose to walk away these days…..took me years to practice that, when you come from a certain background it’s 2nd nature to throw down, it’s a coming of age thing and proving yourself. Dad taught me how to scrap but as he aged he mellowed out and I followed suit. Nothing to prove anymore.

But it’s like a sleeping giant, the thinking is still there but I choose not to act on it unless I really have to……there’s a lot of power in that and no man should ever feel like they’re dropping nuts, the way you carry yourself plays an important role and even the super thugs out there will think twice because they can’t work out why they want to have a go but decide not to…..quiet confidence, giving respect regardless and humility goes a long way.

There’s nothing worse than seeing brawls on social media, YouTube etc and let’s be honest here…..it looks like a bunch of chimpanzees out of control only using their lizard brain. It’s ugly.

I worked the doors at a certain “Gentleman’s Club” back in 2016 before I had enough of it and I had to fight off 9 young gangsters by myself while they threatened to come back and shoot me.

It’s not worth it…..walk away but don’t ever turn your back.

Plenty of cowards out there ready to pounce so stay vigilant and scan your environment where ever you are….its getting worse out there. Lots of angry frustrated peeps out there looking for any opportunity to take their frustrations out on someone and/or prove themselves.

I’ve had many close calls with my life on the line. Only God knows why I’ve been spared to this day.

But in all honesty, Iron Mike all the way even at his age now……just his presence alone would do the trick. Connor would be fruitless in an all out brawl, you can’t take down and choke out multiple people at once. You’ve gotta stay on your feet in a brawl unless you want to be kicked in the head.

They don’t call Mike the Baddest man on the planet for nothing……

Im friends with my ex gf to this day….so I’d get her to tag along too 😅

Back