Internationals If Hunt is the fullback...

Skinny_Ravs82

We've been through this at least a hundred times.
But I'll say this, the reason I get pissed off with Hunt, was that one time when the Kiwis had said that they would still leave the door open for him and he did say he may come on back but then did that u-turn like a cry baby. That was ticked me off over the decision. But like I said, I'm over it now.

And no I haven't got a problem with Nathan Fien either. I think his decision is fine, he's stood by it and that's all there is to it.

Skinny_Ravs82

Wiki said:
Did my post get deleted? Or did I not post it ...lol.

LOL. Well I only saw your reply to waht warriors4life said but other then that I don't notice anything new you wrote.

MiXmasterreece_old

The reason Hunt gets to me is simple. Earlier this year in a planned performance (one can only imagine that was cooked up by his manager and him) he came out and said he would consider playing for NZ. Basically using the Kiwis as a bargaining chip so that the Aussie selectors would stand up and take notice and pick him. He got his desired result and in the mean time raised and then crushed the hopes of a number of Kiwi fans.

That was a despicable act and the only way to even the ledger up is to smash the little piss ant each time we play him - give him a little TLC a couple of times a game.

Im not sure what Fien is supposed to be getting out of playing for NZ. It certainly isnt money and it certainly isnt glory when we get thrashed most of the time. Fein had much more to gain by sticking with Australia, another good in 07 would of seen him in the frame for SOO, especialyl if there were some unexpected injuries.

Hunt on the other hand has gained alot out of playing for Australia and SOO. Apart from the higher match payments he has increased his NRL value dramatcially as an SOO player and he gets the glory of playing SOO and in a winning Aussie team. Same goes for that traitor Carroll.

Well thats my 2 cents, you guys may disagree but thats my view on the whole thing.

Skinny_Ravs82

What he did was inexcuseable. But he got want he wanted and he deserves every contemptment he gets. If Fien was seriously certain he'd be in with a major shot of SOO either this year, next year or the following year; and really knew he had every chance in the world then he wouldn't have suddenly decided to play for the Kiwis. He would have stuck to his gun and persued the SOO run. But the fact of the matter is, he has decided not persue that path and nobody but Nathan will ever know his true, true reasonings.

-Dr.J-_old

warriors4life said:
-Dr.J- said:
A fun game for you and your mates...

MEXICAN HUNTER

You will need

4x mates (varies depending on how many or few you have ;)
4x shot glasses
1x 40oz bottle of Jose Cuervo, Especial or above please
1x bucket just in case
1x Sky decoder and house to view the game

Directions

When Hunt surrenders in the tackle, consume
When Hunt surrenders in the tackle on his goal line, consume twice
When Hunt gets smashed, consume
When Hunt does an air step then gets smashed 'cuz noones fallen for it since 04, consume twice
When Hunt gets tackled by Pritchard, consume
When Hunt gets removed from the field, consume twice
If Hunt scores a try, fill bucket then consume

Thanks for playing, and remember... Everybody wins in this game, unlike the Tri Series (sorry Kangaroos!

What if multiple events occur at once e.g.
When Hunt gets smashed, consume
When Hunt does an air step then gets smashed 'cuz noones fallen for it since 04, consume twice
When Hunt gets tackled by Pritchard, consume
When Hunt gets removed from the field, consume twice

Does that mean I must consume 6 times?

Ah yes, the elusive pritchard mexican six shooter :D

Jesbass_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
What he did was inexcuseable. But he got want he wanted and he deserves every contemptment he gets. If Fien was seriously certain he'd be in with a major shot of SOO either this year, next year or the following year; and really knew he had every chance in the world then he wouldn't have suddenly decided to play for the Kiwis. He would have stuck to his gun and persued the SOO run. But the fact of the matter is, he has decided not persue that path and nobody but Nathan will ever know his true, true reasonings.

Based on what? There is nothing to indicate that at all. In fact, he was on the fringes of 2006 SOO selection, having joined a Queensland training camp in the pre-season. Be careful what you state as fact.