General I present to you, the bog king

HitMan

heeeellloooooo you are two weeks late. you should have said, waved, kissed, whatever else goodbye two weeks ago..

Heeelllooooooooo.....if we win this week we still have a slim chance of making eight.....HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HitMan

Be good to see Tui play, I guess he'll come in at centre and Brown/Henry will move to second row. Great to see Seb get a start, he had good impact last week.

Carlos isint the answer ! were fucked now

HitMan

Do not post in all CAPS. Do not post one liners. Try to have some actual content in your post.
Ikahihifo starting, good call imo. He looked like he can attack and defend and pass. He might be a great partner for mannering and mateo next year.

Great to see Carlos there too. I guess we are officially preparing for next year.

ARE YOU SERIOUS ??? HAHAHA....CARLOS STARTING AT 5/8, CENTRE OR WING.....HELLLL NO ! !

HitMan

Do not post in all CAPS. Do not post one liners. Try to have some actual content in your post.
what i'm telling you is that two weeks ago we couldn't beat the knights on our home ground with everything going for us. that was the end of our top 8 hopes in my opinion.

YEAH WELL YOUR ALLOWED YOUR OPINION, BUT YOU SOUND LIKE THE SORT OF PERSON THAT IF IF THE WARRIORS DID WIN REMAINING GAMES YOUD BE BACK ON THE BAND

WAGON, FILLING THEM WITH PRAISE ! WEVE DONE IT BEFORE MATE...ITS A MATTER OF FAITH

HitMan

what i'm telling you is that two weeks ago we couldn't beat the knights on our home ground with everything going for us. that was the end of our top 8 hopes in my opinion.[/quote

yeeeeah...right o Wayne Bennet ! you ever laced a pair of boots up before ! ha

HitMan

Never understood this logic.
Being a realist doesn't make you less of a fan or a bandwagoner.

Everybody wants us to make it and to win, some people however cannot pretend that a dead horse is a melbourne cup winner.

It's called suspension of disbelief.

Nah its called being a WANKER....sorry bout it Wayne Bennet

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings