General I just saw Ivan Cleary!

LordGnome_old

He was sitting outside a cafe in Ellerslie with 3 other guys - an older chap, from the coaching staff maybe, and two guys with their backs to me - having lunch, and he was laughing and joking and did not look as though he was wracked with worry over whether Davey Crocket can keep his todger in his trousers!

LordGnome_old

All four of them had Warriors training gear on and their was a big 4x4 Warriors logo'd car parked up. I really couldn't make out who the other three were because I was driving, but they looked to be too old to be players.

LordGnome_old

They were definately laughing and joking, not like they were worried about a player facing a rape/sexual assualt charge.

sportsthought_old

He was sitting outside a cafe in Ellerslie with 3 other guys - an older chap, from the coaching staff maybe, and two guys with their backs to me - having lunch, and he was laughing and joking and did not look as though he was wracked with worry over whether Davey Crocket can keep his todger in his trousers!

They have cafe's in Ellerslie now?

What's the world coming to ??

fiamacho_old

They were definately laughing and joking, not like they were worried about a player facing a rape/sexual assualt charge.

This is ridiculous what do you expect them to do??? Sit there and look so bloody depressed mate you need to get a life.

Skinny_Ravs82

Maybe mosh but to tell some one to 'get a life' isn't really polite either

bringbkmeli_old

totally agree mosh, no need for abuse up in here ( but it was quite funny) lol

Kaiaua krusher_old

Damnation do we all go into mourning? You have to be nuts to sit on a footpath having munchies and soaking up carbon monoxide fumes with your flat whites, in any event.

AmeriKiwi_old

Damnation do we all go into mourning? You have to be nuts to sit on a footpath having munchies and soaking up carbon monoxide fumes with your flat whites, in any event.

Yeah, but REALLY, what`s a flat white without a few carbon monoxide fumes? Hell, that`s like cappucino without motor oil!! Some people just don`t know what`s good for `em!

kingdamo_old

No need to dwell over spilt milk!

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings