General I don't really wanna see Willie Tonga against Tony Martin

Wiki_old

I think Martin has come leaps and bounds since the start of the season and I think he will be ok. Who is out there with Martin? Ah Van?

Webby will be there to cover!

*Kimmy*_old

Willie T is the man!!! <3

He has played his heart out all year (well the games he has play)...GOO WILLIE!!

tezzah_old

My money will be on El Magic scoring a number of tries with Sonny Bill hooking him up and terrosing T. Martin and B. Webb!

O'Meley and Mason to lift there team from the middle. Will be a MEAN battle against Price and Wiki!

warriors4life_old

Wiki said:
I think Martin has come leaps and bounds since the start of the season and I think he will be ok. Who is out there with Martin? Ah Van?

Webby will be there to cover!

Ah Van is on the side with Martin so that could be a danger side. Martin just needs to make sure he doesn't come off his line and leave Ah Van there by himself and he needs to be smart instead of going for the heroic tackles.

Esoj_old

our defence has been very good this year. the guys are helping each other out and defending somtimes for lone periods very effectively without letting points in. I actuallly think the defence is getting beter since this win streak was started

Skinny_Ravs82

Esoj said:
our defence has been very good this year. the guys are helping each other out and defending somtimes for lone periods very effectively without letting points in. I actuallly think the defence is getting beter since this win streak was started

Yeah we've improved in that area no doubt. But what I wouldn't want to see is some one, doesn't matter who it is being singled out and isolated too much. The cover's got to there to help whenever they can. mmm...hope the Doggies don't notice where Ravs hides in the line! hehehe

Esoj_old

that is true i guess.

and yeah lol hopefully ravs doesn't have to tackle mason too many times.

elloco bandido_old

They might be without Elmasri which means SBW might have to strike up apartnership with a newbie... I like martin and ah vans chances

Esoj_old

hopefully the warriors score more points so even if ah van and martin let in a try or two it won't matter

Skinny_Ravs82

We've been scoring first lately so that helps. keep up the scoring spree and multiple try scorers will help

Wiki_old

elloco bandido said:
They might be without Elmasri which means SBW might have to strike up apartnership with a newbie... I like martin and ah vans chances

That will be a huge blow. Considering he scores about 25 points per game for them. Haha.

Skinny_Ravs82

Wiki said:
elloco bandido said:

That will be a huge blow. Considering he scores about 25 points per game for them. Haha.

lol yeah, keep yer fingers crossed he doesn't play

Esoj_old

welll it would be nice but we have to assume he will be there and prepare in such a way. we can still win even with him there. he is only one player it takes the whole team for him to really do damage.