General Hypothetical 5 - Where do the Warriors belong?

Where do the Warriors belong on the points table?

• Top 4 - Championship contenders

• Top 6 - Almost Contenders

• Top 8 - Consistant Finalists

• Bottom 8 - Also Rans

• Bottom 4 - Spoon Contenders

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I was Jim Doyle I'd be telling these current guys that this club belongs at the top of the table, and anyone who isn't pulling their weight can pack their bags.

The talent we have coming through is totally wasted... No pun intended...

Very interesting that over 90% of warriors fans think the team belongs in the bottom 8, and half of those fans believe bottom 4 is where the club should be living.
I think everyone believes we should be a top 4 club if everything was run right and the club selected/trained the right people. The 90 % are basing that on what the team are currently doing rather than what we expect them to be doing

I think everyone believes we should be a top 4 club if everything was run right and the club selected/trained the right people. The 90 % are basing that on what the team are currently doing rather than what we expect them to be doing
Year but almost no one is focused on getting to the top of the table ATM. There's a lot of "Wanting the team to fail so we can have a huge clean out."

It's very interesting right now to say the least.

But I will say that nobody new wants to come into a team that's trying to fail (regardless of how high minded the reason might seem)...

If I was Jim Doyle I'd be telling these current guys that this club belongs at the top of the table, and anyone who isn't pulling their weight can pack their bags.

The talent we have coming through is totally wasted... No pun intended...
They will certainly be joining the right club if they want to be wasted!!

• Haha
Reactions: jonno
The Warriors deserve the number 1 spot because they are the best by far and have the best player!!!!!

That's the Golden State Warriors

We deserve to be exactly where we are, uncompetitive and out of contention.
All this talk of potential and talent is absolute rubbish. The locals we promote can't communicate and can't defend. They off load to the grass and cost us games.
Our senior players panic just as much as the young guys.
We've been losing for 4 and half years, where is the potential for winners in this club?
For every 5 good plays there's an awful kick and chase to undo the hardwork.

Just watching the Roosters vs Titans, man what a good game, on this display the Warriors won't beat these teams, forwards running hard and strong, offloads galore and the halves going well.

bruce

Contributor
I think everyone believes we should be a top 4 club if everything was run right and the club selected/trained the right people.
Crossing threads...but Centurion just posted a real nice story on the Gavet thread about James Gavet and Muts doing some quiet charity work and with young kids . I was pleased to hear that because it shows there is some heart in the club after all. Something is missing and maybe it isn't the players as much as some would like to think.