Rumour Hurrell is out this weekend

Well Hurrell was Blueys special project a slow and built up intro to FG from the 20's

For A While there it made Bluey look like he was capable of master strokes.

Now that the focus of the review blow torch is on too many under 20's in FG ....I'm picking Hurrell is Blues way of saying I relent.

Wrong player dick heads.

Johnson has almost completed his first full season. It shows how good he has been that people are judging him like a seasoned first grader. In this team, with its level of confidence, it's very hard to judge Johnson especially on defense when the team as a whole are missing so many tackles. He's not playing well but most of them currently arn't up to scratch. The Bronco's fans keep asking for a class halfback, and were furious to find out Johnson was signed until the end of 2014. After this season has been so badly managed by the staff, i'm actually happy to say Johnson has just had his confidence eroded. I still believe he's our champion halfback. Certainly this season hasn't convinced me otherwise.

Johnson has almost completed his first full season. It shows how good he has been that people are judging him like a seasoned first grader. In this team, with its level of confidence, it's very hard to judge Johnson especially on defense when the team as a whole are missing so many tackles. He's not playing well but most of them currently arn't up to scratch. The Bronco's fans keep asking for a class halfback, and were furious to find out Johnson was signed until the end of 2014. After this season has been so badly managed by the staff, i'm actually happy to say Johnson has just had his confidence eroded. I still believe he's our champion halfback. Certainly this season hasn't convinced me otherwise.
I think hes going to be another Benji Marshall. Can conjure magical ball skills but just not regularly enough. And like Marshall, his first year will be his best when he was an unknown quantity to the rest of the comp.

Theyre so similar in style, its uncanny

Reactions: mt.wellington
Can't disagree with anything you say there , sense and balance in your argument.

If there was two things that made me twitchy about Johnson in the under 20's ( a fairer comparison ) is that he was greedy and the tackle thing.

Those bad habits weren't brought on by FG.

But that's not to say that you are not right and that Johnson might rise above in any case.

i think one of johnsons weaknesses is his crabbing across field, he also directs the play laterally abit too muc for mine when he should be straightening the attack more, just my personal thoughts on areas he can improve in.

Reactions: taika
it saddens me.. ive followed the Warriors in Sydney since 2000

Ive been to 2 Grand Finals

I love the excitement of going to a Warriors game here in Sydney..

Its got to get better..

As a member I got an email from Wayne regarding the Warriors & its members in Aussie..

Just WIN or put in a DECENT EFFORT is all I ask of the Warriors & Co.. At this point of time...

Happy days maybe next year.. The Potential is there...

How bloody amazing was Krisnan last night !!! how many turn overs did he get, and to seal the game....dropping him sums up the warriors this year ... unable to harness and inspire talent ...
DOGS FOR THE PREmiERSHIP!!

How bloody amazing was Krisnan last night !!! how many turn overs did he get, and to seal the game....dropping him sums up the warriors this year ... unable to harness and inspire talent ...
DOGS FOR THE PREmiERSHIP!!
and to think bluey was the great motivator and messiah of player management, speaks volumes of bluey and des. its more so that des when going to the bull dogs had a plan and put krisnan in that plan, when bluey came to the warriors, he didnt have any plans. that simple

i think one of johnsons weaknesses is his crabbing across field, he also directs the play laterally abit too muc for mine when he should be straightening the attack more, just my personal thoughts on areas he can improve in.

Agree. And he doesn't use his speed enough either.. everything he does he does at a jog. I wish we had a coach that was capable of developing his skills more.. Or at the very least a coach that was instructing him to make better use of the skills he already has.

Reactions: Brother Faisal
Inus form is not a surprise I was a regular at Parra games until about 3 years ago, he was always a talented player. All the talk about
his attitude and mistake rate is a little exaggerated. Because SK & Bluey don't rate him is not something we should be taking too much notice of. This two aren't exactly in line of coach of the year are they. Michael Hagan always had a big wrap on Inu. Some of the things Inu does on the field other players can only dream of doing, and he does it on a regular basis. I hope SK picks him for the Kiwis at the end of the year(won't be holding my breath)

You guys are fully missed one of the biggest concerns raised in this thread. The senior players had NFI that Konrad was getting dropped. The captain at the VERY LEAST should have known before the press. If some players weren't playing like shit of purpose already, I can't say I would blame them if they're gunna do it after this latest fiasco. Obviously we don't know all of the details, but from what has been said, this is fucking shady.

You guys are fully missed one of the biggest concerns raised in this thread. The senior players had NFI that Konrad was getting dropped. The captain at the VERY LEAST should have known before the press. If some players weren't playing like shit of purpose already, I can't say I would blame them if they're gunna do it after this latest fiasco. Obviously we don't know all of the details, but from what has been said, this is fucking shady.

I'm not in the know but maybe they had Defense training & Conrad still had major issues & so was a last minute call to replace him
Could be a thousand reason why

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Yes Hurrells defence is poor but you cant tell me that after leaking almost 100 points in 2 games that he's the only one!?

And stop talking about Inu like he would have done that stuff here at the Warriors. He needed to hook up with Des Hasler for that to happen and thats that.

If senior players didn't know about his axing that is an indication why the club is struggling on the field....communication is key to any business.

What concerns me is the impact this season will have on membership renewals and sponsorship for 2013, any investments planned go on hold to cover the deficit.

Yes Hurrells defence is poor but you cant tell me that after leaking almost 100 points in 2 games that he's the only one!?

And stop talking about Inu like he would have done that stuff here at the Warriors. He needed to hook up with Des Hasler for that to happen and thats that.
Was he ever given a real oppurtunity at the Warriors ? Maybe, maybe not or is it more previous coaches didn't didn't give him the same latitude some other players were afforded

Reactions: ShaunJohnson7
The Panthers will be going in without Jennings and Lewis. I don't see how we could lose this match, even without Hurrel. This is assuming the team hasn't been deliberately losing as some people believe.